Rounds 9 & 10 - Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 10 - Trades

i think i got too excited with my trades... already made 2... shoenmakers and trengrove out for cooney and heath from syd... good or bad move fellas?

bad move there. real bad. trading trengove out after another 100+ score when his price should rise for another 3 weeks with another 100 in his rolling average, and cooney is still a question mark premium imo. better options around that price e.g murphy, NDS (assuming u dont have them when u possibly do)

and heath's job security?? has to be questions over it.

not to mention you made it within an hour of SC opening. lol. thats bad enough in itself.

I can afford Gumbleton > Chapman and Trengove > Murphy, but will think about it. I'm also toying with the idea of going with Kane Cornes instead of Murphy, as he's about 70k cheaper, which could come in very handy when making my final defensive upgrade.

Tadhg's injury has thrown a spanner in my works...

7 trades left, even if I only burn one, I'll only have $424,000 to spend on a good back, and there's no one sticking their hand up in my eyes...

Might have to go Schmidty/Soss > Roberton/Heath to free up some cash, then go Kennelly > Gilbee/Grundy/Grimes...

Tadhg's injury has thrown a spanner in my works...

7 trades left, even if I only burn one, I'll only have $424,000 to spend on a good back, and there's no one sticking their hand up in my eyes...

Might have to go Schmidty/Soss > Roberton/Heath to free up some cash, then go Kennelly > Gilbee/Grundy/Grimes...

5 trades left after that hey mate? :p

Welcome to the danger"trade"zone and enjoy the ride with me, could be a rough one. :D:thumbsu:

Hey guys, it worth doing a NikNat >>>>> Kreuzer trade? I only have 7 trades left at the moment btw.

any thoughts?

I need to trade out Kennelly but torn as to who for between Malceski and Lake.

Malceski has been consistently better and is cheaper, but Lake's last two games, both eclipsing 170, makes him very tempting.

5 trades left after that hey mate? :p

Welcome to the danger"trade"zone and enjoy the ride with me, could be a rough one. :D:thumbsu:

I hear ya man...however, team would then be:

D: Hodge, Goddard, Malceski, Enright, Gilbee, Waters, Maguire (Roberton & Schmidt)
M: Ablett, Swan, Barlow, Selwood, Nicky Dal, Pendles (Rohan & Lewison)
R: Sandi, Cox (Warnock, Grimey)
F: Pav, Brown, Didak, ROK, Buddy, jPod, Fyfe (Gumby & Rocky)

Would have to ride out Waters, Maguire and Fyfe on the ground for the majority of the year, but I'm happy to do that with the decent bench cover I have.

Then again, I could leave Tadhg on the bench and pick 3 of Waters, Maguire, Schmidt and Silvagni to play each week. Probably worth saving 2 trades to be honest....

okay figured out my trades for the next 2 weeks (hopefully:eek:)

Rockliff > Playfair
and one of
Rioli > goodes
Ballantyne > Franklin

Im not sure who to chop first, any ideas?

next week
Warnock > Skipper/Stanley (dependse on cash)
other trade i dont make this weel

Then eventually
Will uprade Martin in the week after next
then team (hopefully) done!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

okay figured out my trades for the next 2 weeks (hopefully:eek:)

Rockliff > Playfair
and one of
Rioli > goodes
Ballantyne > Franklin

Im not sure who to chop first, any ideas?

next week
Warnock > Skipper/Stanley (dependse on cash)
other trade i dont make this weel

Then eventually
Will uprade Martin in the week after next
then team (hopefully) done!

Would chop Ballantyne myself, only because Rioli's a better player and there is room for improvement there, but either's fine to be honest.

What I want to do:

OUT: Kennelly, Waters
IN: Hargrave (not sold on this guy AT ALL, but something has to be done, and I can't see many other options), Fisher

going to finish off my back line this week..
thinking:
Kennelly> Gilbee
Nason> gilbert/grimes/duffield/adcock?
adcock looks nice and cheap but injuries could be a problem..
any suggestions?

Can't stand Nason on the field. 7 trades left. Maybbeee...something like:

Rockliff -> Playfair/Watts
Nason -> Gilbert/Duffield/Grimes/Carazzo

Entering the DANGER ZONE of 5 trades though.

Hodge, Goddard, Malceski, Gilbee, Enright, Shaw, Gilbert (Webberley, Roberton)
Ablett, Barlow, Montagna, Bartel, Cooney, Judd (Shuey, JKT)
Sandilands, NicNat (Warnock, $77k)
Pavlich, Brown, ROK, Gia, Goodes, Pods, Fyfe (Watts, TDL)

Crap cover on the bench but oh well..not much I can do from here with limited trades.

I'm looking at Playfair too but his job security has me worried. I like those trade plans though. There doesn't seem to be a heck of alot of fwd rookie options so he could work out to be a risk/reward type. If you have Gumby-like cover i'd run with it.

I planned not to trade this week but if Hall gets weeks ill go Hall to Buddy.

Trent Dennis-Lane kicked 7 for the swans ressies and with Bradshaw out may be considered.

At $94,200 may be a good downgrade to free up some cash.

What do Swans supporters know about this bloke? Is he AFL ready?

:thumbsu:

Really didnt want to trade this week but im thinking of going

OUT: Waters & Wells
IN: Gilbert & NDS

Would leave me with 7 trades for rest of season

Thinking of jumping on Burgoyne before his price jumps. 2 solid games back for the Hawks with scores of 81 and 94.

Probably Cunnington to Burgoyne.

Not having Chapman and Pavlich is really killing me. So i've decided i need at least 1 of them.

Who would you take?

Not having Chapman and Pavlich is really killing me. So i've decided i need at least 1 of them.

Who would you take?

Chappys history is that his hammies play up mid winter and he gets rested like a lot of Geelong players near the end of the season particulary if Geelong cant gets displaced from their postion 1 or 2

Hey guys, it worth doing a NikNat >>>>> Kreuzer trade? I only have 7 trades left at the moment btw.

any thoughts?

No way I wouldn't even consider that trade. Kreuzer isnt going to outscore Naitanui regularly and Naitanui is still capable of 100+ scores, not to mention the fact you only have 7 trades left.

Complete waste of a trade.

Trent Dennis-Lane kicked 7 for the swans ressies and with Bradshaw out may be considered.

At $94,200 may be a good downgrade to free up some cash.

What do Swans supporters know about this bloke? Is he AFL ready?

:thumbsu:

Yeah his ready to rock n roll BUT White might be back this week. Just wait until the teams are out on Thursday then go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back