Strategy Rowey admits the club wasn’t honest at the presser

Remove this Banner Ad

Especially from Tredrea because he is few guys who pulls no punches and calls it like it is on both sides. He's pretty well respected on this side of the fence because he doesn't spend 50% of his time trolling supporter bases on social media and just reports things how he sees it.
Caps contribution to this board is to pass judgement on the board, he doesn’t actually contribute anything worth discussing.

The meditation definitely happened, Fagan said it as the GF breakfast.
Yeah sorry not doubting you. Just passing on my thoughts on how long I think it needs. Sure maybe a little longer if you are in turmoil. 4 hours is just overkill and you tend to loop back on yourself

Tredders summary is completely on the money. I stated on another thread about brouch that he had op. It was common knowledge around the traps and for them to not put him through surgery straight away was foolish. They did the same with sloane and played him till he couldnt run vs collingwood. Atm i can tell you 100% matt crouch and tex are both not fully fit. Tex did say to the footy dept im playing idgaf what you say. Wears his heart on his sleeve.. Burton has lost the trust from the whole group. They are a shambles.
The fitness dept are inept to handle anything.

Tredders summary is completely on the money. I stated on another thread about brouch that he had op. It was common knowledge around the traps and for them to not put him through surgery straight away was foolish. They did the same with sloane and played him till he couldnt run vs collingwood. Atm i can tell you 100% matt crouch and tex are both not fully fit. Tex did say to the footy dept im playing idgaf what you say. Wears his heart on his sleeve.. Burton has lost the trust from the whole group. They are a shambles.
The fitness dept are inept to handle anything.
There is no doubt Burton would have lost the players, what’s more important to the Boys Club, protecting one of their own or the future of the club?

Riewoldt making some interesting comments on 360. Saints back to back grand final losses. Wheels fell off the next season. Spirit broken. Lose belief in what you can achieve.
On the back of that it was interesting Nat Fyfe coming out today saying he was set to leave football for good after Freo's GF loss. Took him 2 years to get past it.

On the back of that it was interesting Nat Fyfe coming out today saying he was set to leave football for good after Freo's GF loss. Took him 2 years to get past it.
Those guys just needed a shock therapy camp to rouse them from their malaise

All he needed were his team mates to tell him how shit he played and that would have brought him out of his funk.

Am I doing it right?

Those guys just needed a shock therapy camp to rouse them from their malaise
tumblr_mjf4ypeRo31re88nwo2_250.gif
fa2b2d122cc26aec8f54a691c81b05f9.gif

giphy.gif

It was a good and accurate summary of the AC since last years GF. The Lever stuff was cringeworthy and our reporting of our season has been very poor. If you have a media and communications group within the club why did we not use it to our advantage. Its been pathetic.
Will not be happy until Burton and the fitness group are gone. Fagan and the board needs a good look at itself.

Is CM the 2018 version of failing to get Pavlich way back ???? Oh dear.

The captain is on the sauce by the way...... Drowining sorrows in a melbourne bar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Never heard of him before.
He's a pretty big deal if you ask him. Langdon that is, not the other Twitter account. Is that a legit news outlet?

Maybe this will break Rowie

Now..if 2 bit interstate commentators want to wade in to try and destabilise us further then I say it should be open slather on their clubs. How about Rowe comes out on twitter and says that Jeremy McGovern is definitely leaving WCE and will be heading interstate - not because it is true, but just to muck rake and try and destabilise their clubs to see how they like the speculation from people who have no stake in it

Maybe this will break Rowie

Eddie has become the biggest cult figure at the Crows since Modra.

If anyone at the club has actually damaged that relationship to the point of where he wants to leave, it would completely reprehensible and whoever was responsible, their position would become untenable and have no other choice than to fall on their sword.

You don't lose your most marketable asset and let him walk out of the door due to a bunch of incompetent staff.

If Eddie were to leave it would then send a massive message to future recruits to avoid this club like the plague.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Rowey admits the club wasn’t honest at the presser

Remove this Banner Ad

Back