Official Team Thread Roys FFC S38 Community Rooms - Gorillas gonna grill

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm trying to separate us into 2 teams , in case you're wondering

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app
At Mount Buller we have the Mount Buller Sleds and the Mount Buller Reds for our intra-club exhibition series (5 x test matches).

Match 1 Recap

Mount Buller SledsMount Buller Reds
First Innings: 10/439
Proper Gander 124
sante 78
tgrs 6/46
Headless 4/144
First Innings: 10/254
Bluelegs 56
cooney 51
Johnny Karate 4/42
Hate 4/80
Second Innings: 10/188
p4p1 71
cartwright 25
tgrs 5/20
Azarole 3/20
Second Innings: 10/202 (Target: 374)
moginie 69
Bluelegs 43
Johnny Karate 6/28
Hate 4/43

Match 2 has started today!

Roys Sweet Olympic Update - Day 16

The final day of competition (thank God I hear you say) has ended with the Marathon where Mobbs finished 12th he must have hit a wall as he was 2nd with 10km to go, just behind fitzroybowiedog in 11th and Eat Fresh finished 27th.
In the Modern Pentathlon Phar Ace finished 4th just 5 points from getting a medal and tigs2010 was 18th.
The Indoor Volleyball was played where the Roys made it to the 1/4 finals only to be knocked out by eventual Bronze medalist the Dragons.
We won 1 and lost 2 games in 5x5 Basketball, failing to progress from the group stage.

The final medal Tally has us at 3 gold, I dunno where the 3rd has come from, I think it's meant to be 2 but it wouldn't change our placing anyway

1723406758502.png

That's it from the Roys Olympic Committee, see you in 4 years
ROYFlag.gif

At Mount Buller we have the Mount Buller Sleds and the Mount Buller Reds for our intra-club exhibition series (5 x test matches).

Match 1 Recap

Mount Buller SledsMount Buller Reds
First Innings: 10/439
Proper Gander 124
sante 78
tgrs 6/46
Headless 4/144
First Innings: 10/254
Bluelegs 56
cooney 51
Johnny Karate 4/42
Hate 4/80
Second Innings: 10/188
p4p1 71
cartwright 25
tgrs 5/20
Azarole 3/20
Second Innings: 10/202 (Target: 374)
moginie 69
Bluelegs 43
Johnny Karate 6/28
Hate 4/43

Match 2 has started today!
Can't understand a word on my phone, but now I'm home I can see the tables and it makes more sense.

We didn't do too bad in the end, a couple of medals here and there.

A very big thank you to royboy2 who administered our team's participation in the Sweet Olympics this year! It's a champion effort and you are the gold medallist of our hearts over the past couple of weeks!

These events can take a lot of work, sometimes simply to find the time to sit down and do the legwork, and oft-times to process data and build posts to share with the rest of the team right here.

Deeply indebted your efforts rb2! Thank you genuinely!

Also, well done to the host of the games FootyGuy13 who surely must have done a power of work pulling it all together. Additionally, really loved the graphics of the button badges and flags btw. Very impressive stuff.

So it works out perfectly actually, with 11 players having a property in the Minecraft world where Sweet is, and 11 not. So that's our two qricket teams for this weekend's BYE round. Notwithstanding the usual tennis tourneys I'll probably also run.

Has a property:
(in Sweet)
_Mike_
Aristotle Pickett
DERRINALPHIL
Ed_Gein (out in the sticks)
fitzroybowiedog
HinkleysHeroes (on another continent)
JackNah_8
Mooch
royboy2
SpecialBruce
TheGoatBaron

Doesn't have a property:
3KZ is Football
Chezzalenko Reborn
Dicky Fitzwell
Eat Fresh
Elmer_Hauser
judge judy
Phar Ace
Pure Grunt
Reardo
Roylion
windyhill

Need a batting order for each and team names would be nice also!

So it works out perfectly actually, with 11 players having a property in the Minecraft world where Sweet is, and 11 not. So that's our two qricket teams for this weekend's BYE round. Notwithstanding the usual tennis tourneys I'll probably also run.

Has a property:
(in Sweet)
_Mike_
Aristotle Pickett
DERRINALPHIL
fitzroybowiedog
JackNah_8
Mooch
royboy2
SpecialBruce
TheGoatBaron

Doesn't have a property:
3KZ is Football
Chezzalenko Reborn
Dicky Fitzwell
Eat Fresh
Elmer_Hauser
judge judy
Phar Ace
Pure Grunt
Reardo
Roylion
windyhill

I played K grade one season- does that help? (by the way, I was always embarrassed that there I had less fingers on two hands than there were grades above me)

The final day of competition (thank God I hear you say) has ended with the Marathon where Mobbs finished 12th he must have hit a wall as he was 2nd with 10km to go, just behind fitzroybowiedog in 11th and Eat Fresh finished 27th.
In the Modern Pentathlon Phar Ace finished 4th just 5 points from getting a medal and tigs2010 was 18th.
The Indoor Volleyball was played where the Roys made it to the 1/4 finals only to be knocked out by eventual Bronze medalist the Dragons.
We won 1 and lost 2 games in 5x5 Basketball, failing to progress from the group stage.

The final medal Tally has us at 3 gold, I dunno where the 3rd has come from, I think it's meant to be 2 but it wouldn't change our placing anyway

View attachment 2077347

View attachment 2077350
Amazing effort royboy2

Mobbs latest:

Jump Hit GIF

Me upon hearing just 5 points from a medal

Disappointed Chris Farley GIF

Just a tigs2010 thing

Sad Disappointment GIF by BBC America

Last edited:

Has a property:
(in Sweet)
_Mike_
Aristotle Pickett
DERRINALPHIL
fitzroybowiedog
JackNah_8
Mooch
royboy2
SpecialBruce
TheGoatBaron

Doesn't have a property:
3KZ is Football
Chezzalenko Reborn
Dicky Fitzwell
Eat Fresh
Elmer_Hauser
judge judy
Phar Ace
Pure Grunt
Reardo
Roylion
windyhill

I’ll bat No. 3 or 4 :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2077347

View attachment 2077350
Not a bad outcome in the end. The way we started I thought it was going to end badly. Thanks for running it royboy2.

Posting stats Rd3 New
Round 3 Roys v Demons posting stats
ROYRd1Rd2Rd3TotalAvg
_Mike_ 1282910
3KZ is Football 8611259
Aristotle Pickett 1231
Chezzalenko Reborn 00
DERRINALPHIL 1514518027
Dicky Fitzwell 12362
Eat Fresh 00
Ed_Gein 10104
Elmer_Hauser 39185719
fitzroybowiedog 1121114315
HinkleysHeroes 221
JackNah_8 62233111
judge judy 442
Mobbs 97118180395132
Mooch 122123512
Phar Ace 120214214
Pure Grunt 00
Reardo 00
royboy2 67135
Roylion 00
SpecialBruce 136104
TheGoatBaron 53603815151
windyhill 111
No. of Posters15151515
Totals251324397937
Decent engagement this week in a fun match thread. We're still missing a couple of posters to enter the fray this season but it's early days.

Last edited:

Has a property:
(in Sweet)
_Mike_
Aristotle Pickett
DERRINALPHIL
fitzroybowiedog
JackNah_8
Mooch
royboy2
SpecialBruce
TheGoatBaron

Doesn't have a property:
3KZ is Football
Chezzalenko Reborn
Dicky Fitzwell
Eat Fresh
Elmer_Hauser
judge judy
Phar Ace
Pure Grunt
Reardo
Roylion
windyhill

Minecraft sweet

what is this?

blinking-eyes-man.gif

Dear Roys,

Thank you for the week last week.

I, cats2rise, am providing a travelling qricket series throughout S38 by way of offering the team with the bye either a) an intra-club qricket match (XI vs XI), or a Roys XI vs MBD XI to be held in your team thread.

If you do indeed seek for some jovial entertainment during the bye week, I would kindly ask for your 2 x intra-club XIs (or Roys XI) to be posted here by no later than Wednesday afternoon/evening, for a game (either 50 over or 5 day match - your choice) to be posted on Thursday/Friday.

For the uninitiated, each player has a player type that will need to be selected (batter, keeper, bowler, all-rounder, bowling all-rounder, batting all-rounder) whilst I will do the rest via the qricket sim!

Your friend and wellwisher,
cats2rise

shit... I knew I forgot something... I was too busy watching the real footy.

Round 3 Roys v Demons posting stats
ROYRd1Rd2TotalAvg
_Mike_ 1282915
3KZ is Football 86147
Aristotle Pickett 1232
Chezzalenko Reborn 00
DERRINALPHIL 15142915
Dicky Fitzwell 1232
Eat Fresh 00
Ed_Gein 10105
Elmer_Hauser 39185729
fitzroybowiedog 11213216
HinkleysHeroes 00
JackNah_8 6284
judge judy 00
Mobbs 97118215108
Mooch 1222312
Phar Ace 1202111
Pure Grunt 00
Reardo 00
royboy2 67137
Roylion 00
SpecialBruce 1342
TheGoatBaron 536011357
windyhill 111
No. of Posters151515
Totals251324575

Decent engagement this week in a fun match thread. We're still missing a couple of posters to enter the fray this season but it's early days.
Is this the same table as Rd2 or am I reading it completely wrong?

We have a bye round this week and won't be treading either the sacred lands of the BJO nor traipsing the dytopian turf of some abhorrent opponent. But don't despair as I have legion of exciting events too await you on the weekend while we put our feet up!

Ahaha no I haven't. I got nothing. Just take a week off and relax.

(ok I might have a couple of ideas but no promises)

Dear Roys,

Thank you for the week last week.

I, cats2rise, am providing a travelling qricket series throughout S38 by way of offering the team with the bye either a) an intra-club qricket match (XI vs XI), or a Roys XI vs MBD XI to be held in your team thread.

If you do indeed seek for some jovial entertainment during the bye week, I would kindly ask for your 2 x intra-club XIs (or Roys XI) to be posted here by no later than Wednesday afternoon/evening, for a game (either 50 over or 5 day match - your choice) to be posted on Thursday/Friday.

For the uninitiated, each player has a player type that will need to be selected (batter, keeper, bowler, all-rounder, bowling all-rounder, batting all-rounder) whilst I will do the rest via the qricket sim!

Your friend and wellwisher,
cats2rise
I’m up for a game of qricket against our dear friends the Roys!
Mobbs put down that gerbil and get a team together.

Has a property:
(in Sweet)
_Mike_
Aristotle Pickett
DERRINALPHIL
fitzroybowiedog
JackNah_8
Mooch
royboy2
SpecialBruce
TheGoatBaron

Doesn't have a property:
3KZ is Football
Chezzalenko Reborn
Dicky Fitzwell
Eat Fresh
Elmer_Hauser
judge judy
Phar Ace
Pure Grunt
Reardo
Roylion
windyhill

Wunderbar!

If you are still keen, I will sim this today or tomorrow so please just confirm each players player types (batters, bowlers, batting/bowling/pure all-rounder, wicketkeeper). If you wish, I can also just use the lists provided as default batting orders and give everyone an appropriate player type.

If you want, you can also pick the bowlers bowling type (fast, medium-fast, medium, leg spin, off spin) as well as batting/bowling hand (otherwise I'll pick these attributes fairly).

Wunderbar!

If you are still keen, I will sim this today or tomorrow so please just confirm each players player types (batters, bowlers, batting/bowling/pure all-rounder, wicketkeeper). If you wish, I can also just use the lists provided as default batting orders and give everyone an appropriate player type.

If you want, you can also pick the bowlers bowling type (fast, medium-fast, medium, leg spin, off spin) as well as batting/bowling hand (otherwise I'll pick these attributes fairly).
Tgb wants batting order 3 or 4, Brucey wants batting order 1 or 2. Rest can be random!

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Roys FFC S38 Community Rooms - Gorillas gonna grill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back