Official Team Thread Roys FFC S37 Community Rooms - Congrats 3KZ is Football Broken Medallist S37!

Remove this Banner Ad

And done by 9:30! Ha!!!!

Posting Itinerary (with estimated posting times):
=================================================
5:30pm - Doors Open Announcement
7:00pm - Introduction
7:05pm - Season Summary
7:10pm - Goodbyes to departing player(s)
7:15pm - Rd01
7:20pm - Rd02
7:25pm - Rd03
7:30pm - Yippyio Award
7:35pm - ItsMyShow Award
7:40pm - Rd04
7:45pm - Rd05
7:50pm - Rd06
7:55pm - League Award Placings (Beez, Mobbs, etc)
8:00pm - PTizzle Award
8:05pm - Rd08
8:10pm - Rd09
8:15pm - Rd10
8:20pm - royboy2 Award
8:25pm - Additional Award Placings (Rate Opposition Poster, etc)
8:30pm - Rd11
8:35pm - Rd12
8:40pm - Rd13
8:45pm - flea29 Award
8:50pm - Good ol' Roy Award
8:55pm - Rd14
9:00pm - Rd16
9:15pm - Rd19
9:25pm - Rd20
9:30pm - Conclusion & Wind-Up

Right on cue!!!!!!! My first time management success IN MY LIFE!

View attachment 2031933

There are various non-canon awards out there, everything from position-specific prizes to "most relevant" and even more. We featured a couple of times in these.

RATE THE OPPOSITION​

Run by big_icky AnUltimateRessie

big_icky oops I mean AnUltimateRessie ran the "Rate The Opposition Player" thread this season and in a very tight finish, it was myself (hi I'm Mobbs} who snuck through the pack to nab 1st place.

MCINNES PRIZE​

Run by Tonga Bob

I also had my artwork rated Number 1 in the McInnes Prize event (run by Tonga Bob ). But now I have to build the gallery to house it in.

THE LIST​

Run by big_icky

Mooch was still in the running as The List closed in on the final survivor, but I lost track of the thread. If he'd won
it, I'm sure he would have told us about it! But he did get close.

MOBBS MEDAL PREDICTOR​

Run by FootyGuy13

royboy2 picked up 4th place in the Mobbs Medal Predictor (run by FootyGuy13 ), a phantom count of the Mobbenfuhrer Medal based on data gained from the games played.

And that's - as far as I can see - the lot!

You were also all generally cross-the-board awesome. There should be an award for that.

And there is! Your prize is: you get to read me saying you're all generally cross-the-board awesome! You're welcome!

GENERALLY ACROSS-THE-BOARD AWESOME AWARD​

Run by Mobbs

The winners of the GATBAA in its inaugural season (and all subsequent seasons) are (and will be) … all of you guys and girls! Congrats :)

BARRELS AWARD​

It's not often acknowledged how many little pieces of the Sweet FA got its start with the Roys. Player participation tables started with the Roys, and is now used by all clubs and expected by the league. The concept of using "FFC" as a suffix was first employed by the Roys and is now also in use by other clubs eg the Dragons FFC and the Gumbies FFC. The Tour of Bigfooty is just an extension of a visit I once made to the Freo board and started a Qooty match between fans of South Freo and fans of East Freo. And the "Rate the Opposition" Award, as we all know, was inspired by the Roys-borne Barrels Award.

While everybody is already probably midway through their joyous barrel won earlier in the season, I feel it's a good time to reprise the list of our funnest opponents throughout S37. Thank you for service to banter, all of the following!:
v Warriors - spudmaster
v Wonders - HARPSichord & dogs105
v Hawks - Tarkyn_24
v Swamprats - Ant Bear
v Dragons - Pie 4 Life & T2B_
v Royals - Brenton Davy
v Bears - Dingster
v Bombers - Kilroy
v Furies - James Colorado & ShaunDuggan
v Demons - sausageroll
v Gumbies - Falconista
v OOBs - DemurePrincess
v Bombers - Kilroy (again)
v Hawks - Tarkyn_24 (again
v Swamprats - jackster83
v Bears - tony

Happy Seth Rollins GIF by WWE

And done by 9:30! Ha!!!!

Posting Itinerary (with estimated posting times):
=================================================
5:30pm - Doors Open Announcement
7:00pm - Introduction
7:05pm - Season Summary
7:10pm - Goodbyes to departing player(s)
7:15pm - Rd01
7:20pm - Rd02
7:25pm - Rd03
7:30pm - Yippyio Award
7:35pm - ItsMyShow Award
7:40pm - Rd04
7:45pm - Rd05
7:50pm - Rd06
7:55pm - League Award Placings (Beez, Mobbs, etc)
8:00pm - PTizzle Award
8:05pm - Rd08
8:10pm - Rd09
8:15pm - Rd10
8:20pm - royboy2 Award
8:25pm - Additional Award Placings (Rate Opposition Poster, etc)
8:30pm - Rd11
8:35pm - Rd12
8:40pm - Rd13
8:45pm - flea29 Award
8:50pm - Good ol' Roy Award
8:55pm - Rd14
9:00pm - Rd16
9:15pm - Rd19
9:25pm - Rd20
9:30pm - Conclusion & Wind-Up

Right on cue!!!!!!! My first time management success IN MY LIFE!
I do love a 'right on schedule'.

Could always pre-upload them to Imgur or something, and just paste the link in? Might be quicker.
Thought about it. Used to use imgur but I thought they closed down or something. I could just fix my own webspace and load them there. Will consider it next time.

Congratulations team, may Season 38 be ours
Well done TGB on a great season on and off field. Very glad you answered my harassment. I do hope you had a fun time and that the league puts the odd smile on your face! See? We're not all that bad. Well, except for THAT guy!

Thought about it. Used to use imgur but I thought they closed down or something. I could just fix my own webspace and load them there. Will consider it next time.

Well done TGB on a great season on and off field. Very glad you answered my harassment. I do hope you had a fun time and that the league puts the odd smile on your face! See? We're not all that bad. Well, except for THAT guy!
I had fun. I even made a friend or two. Who knew people would like me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh btw one more thing: Thanks to everybody who rocked up. We had a vibrant and noisy crowd and it made the whole thing even more fun. Both Roys and blow-ins kept me on my toes! Kilroy kept making me glance at the bookcase where a box set of Black Books is sitting :D

I didn't spam the event in other team threads, which we and other clubs sometimes might have done, yet we got a nice class of visitors and I'm keen to thank everyone who checked the count out.

Amazing!! I did not see that coming. Congrats 3KZ is Football on your hat-trick. What a season it has been!

Commiserations to Pure Grunt SpecialBruce and royboy2 who all ran a very close race.

Congrats to all our award winners. You're all very special.

Broken Medal: 3KZ is Football
Good ole Roy: TheGoatBaron
royboy2 Award: royboy2
flea29 Award: Ed_Gein
PTizzle Award: TheGoatBaron
Yippyio Award: Mooch
Itsmyshow Award: Mobbs

And finally thanks to our glorious accidental leader Mobbs. You were thrown in at the top almost by default but you could not have done the job any better. Thank you for a top night tonight!
Bloody hell! Go out to dinner with your workmates and look what happens!

Bloody hell! Go out to dinner with your workmates and look what happens!
FORGET THIS AND GO BACK AND START READING FROM THE START!!!
(seriously tho its a really exciting count so you'll probably enjoy seeing how it came about)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Roys FFC S37 Community Rooms - Congrats 3KZ is Football Broken Medallist S37!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back