Official Team Thread Roys FFC S37 Community Rooms - Congrats 3KZ is Football Broken Medallist S37!

Remove this Banner Ad

Pure Grant back in with a chance

Meme Crypto GIF by Forallcrypto

29_conclusion_medal.png

What a heartstopper! Congratulations 3KZ is Football ! Your third Broken Medal (S27, S35, S37) in a startling career!

And so close, SpecialBruce & Pure Grunt ! royboy2 full sixes in the final round enabled a fleeting moment at the top. What a culmination for the count! Congratulations on your high placings. And DERRINALPHIL in 5th place, signs of even greater seasons to come!

Congratulations to all award winners for Season 37! Besides 3KZ, those who walk away with a prize include TheGoatBaron , Ed_Gein , royboy2 , Mobbs and Mooch (maybe someone else too I can't remember).

I am humbled by the opportunity to host this esteemed event this season, hopefully I haven't cocked anything up (I am writing this late the night before so there's every chance!). And commonly in my thoughts as I prepped for tonight was the master of ceremonies for the previous god-knows-how-many years, TedDougChris . My eyes have been opened as to just how much work you tirelessly put in to do this every season. It's quite a slog, but every time it got overwhelming, I got my inspiration from you. If this event was any sort of success tonight, I dedicate that success to you, wherever you are.

Thank you to the helpers assisting and contributing this Broken Medal event! Specifically Mooch Ed_Gein and tigs2010 who handled lots of the compilation, and while I didn't end up using his services, thanks for TheInjuryFactory for offering to assist with the imagery.

Thanks to all the folk who help make this league run, and all the players who compete in it across all 13 teams! There are times when I sit back and stare at the forum and think to myself: what the hell have I done! Hopefully we can do even more of the hell for many more seasons into the future!

To the entire team, thank you for being with me tonight, and thank you for being with me this entire season. I hope it was a lot of fun, and I hope I buttered the pan sufficiently for you all to cook up whatever it pleased you to bring to the hallowed Roys FFC!

That's it from me. I'll be in the corner hugging my knees.

And then there's prepping for Season 38 … oh for crying out loud!

Broken Medal - Full votes list:​

142 3KZ is Football
138 Pure Grunt
134 SpecialBruce
132 royboy2
110 DERRINALPHIL
79 Phar Ace
72 Mobbs
67 Reardo
64 _Mike_
49 Mooch
46 Aristotle Pickett
45 tigs2010
43 fitzroybowiedog
42 TheGoatBaron
38 Ed_Gein
37 MrsEddieBetts & JackNah_8
19 Chezzalenko Reborn
15 Elmer_Judd
13 judge judy
10 Roylion
9 Eat Fresh
2 Allikat
1 windyhill

Awards List Season 37:​

Broken Medal: 3KZ is Football
Good ole Roy: TheGoatBaron
royboy2 Award: royboy2
flea29 Award: Ed_Gein
PTizzle Award: TheGoatBaron
Yippyio Award: Mooch
Itsmyshow Award: Mobbs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing!! I did not see that coming. Congrats 3KZ is Football on your hat-trick. What a season it has been!

Commiserations to Pure Grunt SpecialBruce and royboy2 who all ran a very close race.

Congrats to all our award winners. You're all very special.

Broken Medal: 3KZ is Football
Good ole Roy: TheGoatBaron
royboy2 Award: royboy2
flea29 Award: Ed_Gein
PTizzle Award: TheGoatBaron
Yippyio Award: Mooch
Itsmyshow Award: Mobbs

And finally thanks to our glorious accidental leader Mobbs. You were thrown in at the top almost by default but you could not have done the job any better. Thank you for a top night tonight!

Last but not least, huge thanks to Mobbs for posting the entire ceremony.
Lots of work. Loved every moment!
And the fact the count was such a balltearer, so tense and close, made it an absolute joy to present here! Had a lot of fun tonight. Did yell at my laptop a bit tho. Images never import fast enough for my liking!

And the fact the count was such a balltearer, so tense and close, made it an absolute joy to present here! Had a lot of fun tonight. Did yell at my laptop a bit tho. Images never import fast enough for my liking!
Could always pre-upload them to Imgur or something, and just paste the link in? Might be quicker.

Angry Bad Day GIF by ConEquip Parts

Even though I collected all the stats and I knew it would be close, I'm never tempted to peek at them and I'm glad I didn't. I thought the top 4 might have been in a different order but it's great to see a close finish like this.

Could always pre-upload them to Imgur or something, and just paste the link in? Might be quicker.
Puter says NOOOOOOO

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Roys FFC S37 Community Rooms - Congrats 3KZ is Football Broken Medallist S37!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back