Ruck stocks could be in trouble!

Remove this Banner Ad

Makes the decision between starting Hudson or Ryder beside Sandilands a hell of a lot easier for me! Also have Darcy on the bench.

The "stadard" Cox/Sandilands/Hudson/Griffin combo will still cope though, so its not that much of a problem.

was going to downgrade hudson to rookie ruckman anyway, so this makes it easier. i dont think rucks are that important for your score

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do I put as EMG, Hudson or Griffin...I have Sandilands too.

If Cox misses and Hudson plays that is good but how will I know if they don't drop them and wait until gameday :(

Name Sandilands and Cox, and have Griffin as EMG. Let hudson sit on the bench for a week. No big loss even if Hudson does play. Might cost 20-40pts, but its better then getting a 0. Thats what i'm doing anyway.

Auugh i have cox/hudson/griffen/renouf...
could be a player down this week hopefully cox plays but not hudson because my opponent has hudson and no emergency:cool:

I have Sandilands and Cox starting.
With Hudson and Ryder in my reserves.
By the end of the year i hope to have traded one of my cash cows in Hudson and Ryder for a rookie and reap the rewards. I would keep the other one as insurance also.

I dunno which one i would trade out of my team out of Hudson and Ryder? And i also dont know when the best time to do that will be such that i gain the most money.

Help?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ruck stocks could be in trouble!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back