Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay Pt 2 *Pilot Greg Lynn Guilty for the Murder of Carol Clay

When will the jury have delivered their decisions of guilty or not guilty on both?

• 1st day

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • 2nd day

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Between day 3 and 5

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Over 1 week

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Hung on one or both timeframe unknown

Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is PART 1 Russell Hill & Carol Clay - Wonnangatta *Pilot Greg Lynn Pleads Not Guilty to Murder

DPP v Lynn [2024] VSCA 62 (12 April 2024) INTERLOCUTORY APPEAL

R v Lynn (Rulings 1-4) [2024] VSC 373 (28 June 2024)

R v Lynn (Rulings 5 & 6) [2024] VSC 375 (28 February 2024)

R v Lynn (Ruling 7) [2024] VSC 376 (8 May 2024)

The Greg Lynn Police Interview Tapes (Shortened Version)

The 3.5 HR Police Interview

THREADS FOR THE HIGH COUNTRY DISAPPEARED
High Country Disappearance of Prison Boss David Prideaux
The Disappearance of Warren Meyer

2008 - Warren Meyer (23 March 2008) not found
2010 - Japp and Annie Viergever (29 March 2010) both shot & 3 dogs, house burnt.
2011 - David Prideaux (5 June 2011) not found
2017 - Kevin Tenant (17 February 2018) shot 3 times, played dead.
2019 - Conrad Whitlock (29 July 2019) not found
2019 - Niels Becker (24 October 2019) not found
2020 - Russell Hill and Carol Clay (20 March 2020) murdered

Lynn's first wife Lisa, was found dead on 26 October 1999.

Last edited:
GL told the Prosecutor that Hill’s DNA could have been on the gun bag.

It never happened that Hill stole his shotgun and the right magazine etc .. IMO

And it never happened that Hill had a headlamp on and Lynn didn't see him coming, only made aware Hill had stolen his shotgun by hearing rustling near his car, with the music up blaring.

And it never happened that Hill had a headlamp on and Lynn was only made aware Hill had stolen his shotgun by hearing rustling near his car, with the music up blaring.
Totally agree, it never happened. Makes no sense what so ever.

And it never happened that Hill had a headlamp on and Lynn didn't see him coming, only made aware Hill had stolen his shotgun by hearing rustling near his car, with the music up blaring.
The shotgun being stolen as a story just stinks, does not make sense at all, I'm pretty sure it was even a plot device from the last season of Game Of Thrones, that's how poorly scripted it is.

But I don't think GL is a cold blooded murderer either, he has more than likely lied to protect himself from manslaughter charges.
I honestly think he probably instigated the confrontation, possibly whilst armed, and things got out of hand real fast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah always wondered what happened to him and yes I thought he was very experienced. Wonder what happened? No GPS nav device or Personal Epirb back then?

ABC: Senior Sergeant Keegan said police had a few theories about what had happened to Mr Becker.

"There were some very cold nights ... hypothermia may have kicked in," he said.

"But he may very well have walked out of that search area."

Mr Becker, 39, was described as a "strong, fit and resilient" hiker who had prepared for months for the five-day solo hike in the Alpine National Park.

He left the Upper Jamieson Hut on October 24 and sent a message to his family that he was heading back to his car on October 29, but he never returned.
Definitely left VG hut to head over the Crosscut. That was determined by someone who crossed paths, but that same person said bad weather rolled in soon after he left. Crosscut Saw is not a place you want to be in bad weather. I suspect he lost his footing and fell down into the Terrible Hollow. IMO

I thought it was interesting when GL was on the stand being questioned by the prosecutor about the fire that he lit at site 2. The Prosecutor asked GL why he waited til dark to light the fire (meaning, was that to not be seen) and GL said, you could argue a fire was more visible at night. I personally saw this as a smugness, especially when being questioned about the fire that burnt the bodies.

Lynn didn't say Hill actually took the shotgun out of a bag, did he?

Because if he did, that makes it even less likely that Hill stole his shotgun. It also seems very weird to me that the meticulously tidy Lynn wouldn't have his weapons zipped or cased up by 9.00pm, unless he was planning to use them through the night.
I'm pretty sure he did..that was where the Prs. took issue..taking it out of the bag, the grabbing the right magazine cartridge from front seat to match the one gun he took....🤔🤣

Definitely left VG hut to head over the Crosscut. That was determined by someone who crossed paths, but that same person said bad weather rolled in soon after he left. Crosscut Saw is not a place you want to be in bad weather. I suspect he lost his footing and fell down into the Terrible Hollow. IMO
Crosscut Saw is so god damn beautiful, but yeh the weather can change in a minute up there and go from sunny to fog soup, I'd hate to be up there in a storm!

I'm pretty sure he did..that was where the Prs. took issue..taking it out of the bag, the grabbing the right magazine cartridge from front seat to match the one gun he took....🤔🤣

You can go so deep on this. GL puts the shotgun in the bag. Zips it up. And this is according to him.

RH takes the shotgun out of the bag. Then finds the ammunition. It’s a magazine loaded shotgun mind you.

Feeds ammunition into the magazine, inserts the magazine into the breach. ***** it and takes it off safety. And then recycles the action enough to fire four off?

Faaaaarking bullshit.

You can go so deep on this. GL puts the shotgun in the bag. Zips it up. And this is according to him.

RH takes the shotgun out of the bag. Then finds the ammunition. It’s a magazine loaded shotgun mind you.

Feeds ammunition into the magazine, inserts the magazine into the breach. ***** it and takes it off safety. And then recycles the action enough to fire four off?

Faaaaarking bullshit.
Don't forget this is all apparently in direct response to "loud music".

Seriously, could you even make up a story that makes GL less responsible if you tried?

Just as I don't think GL would start randomly murdering people I don't believe RH would randomly start stealing firearms. Some very important details are not being shared IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay Pt 2 *Pilot Greg Lynn Guilty for the Murder of Carol Clay

Back