Ryan Nyhuis tackle on Robbie Gray

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t pin both arms so Gray had the opportunity to protect himself which was one of the guidelines.

But with the MRP lottery, could be anywhere from 1 - 3 weeks.

One week, no more.

Unfortunate incident, Nyuis had no way of knowing Gray had let go of the ball. Definitely wasn't intentional and he didn't slam his head into the ground as a few are saying. Was one motion where his ribs hit the ground simulatenously with his head.

Hope Gray is well, a very good one on one player and I don't think Port can cover him if he has to miss a game.

Last edited:
One week, no more.

Unfortunate incident, Nyuis had boy way of knowing Gray had let go of the ball. Definitely wasn't intentional and he didn't slam his head into the ground as a few are saying. Was one motion where his ribs hit the ground simulatenously with his head.

Hope Gray is well, a very good one on one player and I don't think Port can cover him if he has to miss a game.

Yeah but the AFL takes the impact into consideration.

KO + stretcher = 2 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One week, no more.

Unfortunate incident, Nyuis had boy way of knowing Gray had let go of the ball. Definitely wasn't intentional and he didn't slam his head into the ground as a few are saying. Was one motion where his ribs hit the ground simulatenously with his head.

This. Don’t think it was as bad as some were saying. Reckon it is harder ground where it happened which contributed to the injury.

One week, no more.

Same suspension as Naitanui earlier in season? I don't think so

Lol Freo supporters he had one arm free so it was just a footy incident. He’s lost the ball, Nyuis continued with the tackle over the line and slung him. Minimum 2 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan Nyhuis tackle on Robbie Gray

Remove this Banner Ad

Back