Ryder/Bellchambers #2 Ruck Duo in AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Cox has won a flag but NN hasn't.

Therefore Mumford & Pyke > Cox & NN.

Math is really simple, learn it.

But of course being a deluded clueless Essendon supporter I doubt you even watched the finals series last year because your team was too shit to make it.

Your realise football is team sport right mate ? and there have been plenty of shit premiership players pyke is just another one to the list , and i honestly didnt know being a grand finalist made you a gun , your the deluded one and if i remember correctly while your team was slumming it up winning 2 games a year during most of the 90's we were winning in finals so dont act high and mighty cause your team is having a great period my teams had plenty your team is currently in the only one its ever had i think you may need to watch more footy your deluded

Your realise football is team sport right mate ? and there have been plenty of shit premiership players pyke is just another one to the list , and i honestly didnt know being a grand finalist made you a gun , your the deluded one and if i remember correctly while your team was slumming it up winning 2 games a year during most of the 90's we were winning in finals so dont act high and mighty cause your team is having a great period my teams had plenty your team is currently in the only one its ever had i think you may need to watch more footy your deluded

When was the last time your pathetic rabble won a final? Was it back when Sheeds was around? I don't know my memory isn't as good as it was 10 years ago.

But I digress. Pyke was one of our most important players in the grand final last year and throughout the finals series. He took over for Mumford when he was clearly injured & subbed off and was brilliant. Bias aside, he's a goal kicking, contested marking, tap out hitting ruckman, and he's a hell of a lot better than half the competitions ruckman, and he shits all over Bellchambers.

When was the last time your pathetic rabble won a final? Was it back when Sheeds was around? I don't know my memory isn't as good as it was 10 years ago.

But I digress. Pyke was one of our most important players in the grand final last year and throughout the finals series. He took over for Mumford when he was clearly injured & subbed off and was brilliant. Bias aside, he's a goal kicking, contested marking, tap out hitting ruckman, and he's a hell of a lot better than half the competitions ruckman, and he shits all over Bellchambers.

Um bias aside .... that post contains nothing but a bias opnion on a player from your own team .
if you think pyke is any better than cox or nic nat your on some fine drugs my friend

And 2004 would be our last finals win and after all the great memories my club have given me i couldnt care less about recent history , we have a proud past you have 10 years to be proud of so good luck thinking sydney are important cause honestly while most clubs act like the respect sydney most dont give a ****

we have a proud past you have 10 years to be proud of

That's nice, still irrelevant. The question was is Ryder & Bellchambers the no 2 ruck combination... no they are not. Mumford & Pyke should be considered the no 1 ruck combination in the league, as they're rarely beaten and always contribute goals to the team. Individually, Cox & NN fantastic and are probably in the top 3 or 4 ruckman in the competition (Cox, Mumford, Jolly NN, Sandi) and work well together but aren't consistent enough as a ruck team.

pyke is trash pure and simple , mumford is really good but those two are not in the top 2 your obviously bias being a sydney supporter and cox won a flag to you failed to mention that
It is really hard sometimes to tell the difference between a troll and someone who is expressing an opinion on something they know nothing about.

Ruck combinations:

1. Syd Mumford & Pyke (obviously won a GF)
2. Wce NN & Cox

As far as Ryder & Bellchambers goes, they're a decent combination and work well together, but they aren't top 2, more like top 6. Individually Bellchambers sucks and struggles in contents & around the ground whilst Paddy Ryder is far more effective around the ground than in contests.

Compare those two with NN & Cox, Mumford & Pyke, Goldstein, Jolly, Sandilands etc. they aren't at that level but they're decent.
read of Bellchambers' work around the ground and in contests is way off. And while Ryder is great as a mobile ruckman and forward, his strength is his rucking.

Im not sure they are #2 in the league yet, but their current form is about on par with Pyke and Mumford this season.
With NicNat down for a decent stint (sadly), im tipping the Swans and Dons ruck combo's will be looking to take the crown for 2013.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. 2012 Ryder Bellchamber 53 hitouts to Mumford Pike 35.

Interesting bellchambers got 7 of those hit outs hope his hands held up ok.
Bellchambers and ryder also got 12 disposals between them, pyke got 12 alone in an average performance.
I remember you won the frees 23-13.
2012 pyke and mumford combined for 2 premiership medals

They also played in a win against essendon, maybe that hit out stats means f all, mumford was barely fit mid 2012

Ryder proven big game player, TBell can match it up with the best in the league. So far our ruck duo has beaten Jacobs, Jamar and Griffin. Pyke is average at best but looks better than he is because he has Mumford + gun midfielders at his feet.

Proven big game player? What big game has he played in?

I know essendon fans were in cricket season mode by the grand final but did you miss pyke in the grand final? Hire the dvd

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryder/Bellchambers #2 Ruck Duo in AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back