Official Team Thread S.25 Baghdad Bombers Team Thread- S.25 BnF Friday 6th July

Remove this Banner Ad

sounds awesome, wish I could share a hospital room with you

Now I know how I rookies feel. They're usually the ones shitting the bed at Abdu Prison when me and Haro used to sneak in at night.

I'm back home lads, still a while away from taking a solid shit but at least I'm in familiar territory. It seems D2D has got a day off, which means he's out this week.

I'm back home lads, still a while away from taking a solid shit but at least I'm in familiar territory. It seems D2D has got a day off, which means he's out this week.
Nothing like your own dunny when your bums doing an impression of a can of brown spray paint.
:poo::toilet::thumbsu:

He's turning into the Campbell Brown of Qooty :p

Glad youre feeling better. I told you using selleys No More Gaps would stop all those issues!

Welcome back fearless Captain, lets hope you're cherry ripe for Sunday's game. One man down but united, I have faith we can get our first W of the season.

Nice to know you're safely back on home soil. Looking forward to next week - should be fun as always.

D2D NOT being suspended seems to be a bigger story these days than when he is :).

Welcome home. No more sticky rice please :thumbsu:

Player Statement

Alright Dear Bombers
What happened last night shocked you all, it shocked me too. I feel like I am in a parallel universe, been sucked away into a black hole.

First things first. I know many of you are happy to see me gone now. The Miggs, iDon, Ant_55, they never supported me as a player or poster. This whole dispute started from iDon being sulky and whiney

To all of those who complain about the size of match threads, you can GAGF. We are at a new age of the SFA, the old days are over. If you can't accept it then move on.

But to be dismissed in this way saddens me. I have been frozen out of the club, Kevin Pietersen style with no official reason or statement provided.

After all I did for this club, recruiting, posting, supporting this club you cut ties with me. Haro is appalled, our former superstar and captain is appalled at my sacking, he is ropable. And for all of it to boil over in public not via pm kohphi, well that's just sick.

I had respect for all of you. But I tell it the way I see it and deny my claim all I want, I was right.

How can you shut the door on one of your top posters. It alarms me that one controversial statement and I'm kicked out. I feel betrayed, I am saddened. You have all betrayed me and take a long hard look at yourselves. I still want to be a bomber, you know how much I support the club. Don't close the door just yet.

I think I need some time away, to part by mutual consent and in a few days time, have a civilised conversation behind closed doors.

Dawn to Dark

D2D, as I said in our PM mate, let me talk to the LG and see what our future options MAY be.
Can I make a suggestion, take a couple of days away from here, don't post, don't bite back at the inevitable 'bait' that will be thrown at you.
This place is about having fun, now your idea of fun may be different to mine and that's ok. I've gone on the record many times saying this place needs all types of posters and personas;
good guys,
bad guys,
funny pricks,
antagonists etc
and that's all part of the allure of the SFA.
But there also needs to be a little bit of respect shown as well.
We've all crossed lines, but you seem to do it far more frequently than most.
Anyway, let's see what happens.

Player Statement

Alright Dear Bombers
What happened last night shocked you all, it shocked me too. I feel like I am in a parallel universe, been sucked away into a black hole.

First things first. I know many of you are happy to see me gone now. The Miggs, iDon, Ant_55, they never supported me as a player or poster. This whole dispute started from iDon being sulky and whiney

To all of those who complain about the size of match threads, you can GAGF. We are at a new age of the SFA, the old days are over. If you can't accept it then move on.

But to be dismissed in this way saddens me. I have been frozen out of the club, Kevin Pietersen style with no official reason or statement provided.

After all I did for this club, recruiting, posting, supporting this club you cut ties with me. Haro is appalled, our former superstar and captain is appalled at my sacking, he is ropable. And for all of it to boil over in public not via pm kohphi, well that's just sick.

I had respect for all of you. But I tell it the way I see it and deny my claim all I want, I was right.

How can you shut the door on one of your top posters. It alarms me that one controversial statement and I'm kicked out. I feel betrayed, I am saddened. You have all betrayed me and take a long hard look at yourselves. I still want to be a bomber, you know how much I support the club. Don't close the door just yet.

I think I need some time away, to part by mutual consent and in a few days time, have a civilised conversation behind closed doors.

Dawn to Dark

Hollow words from a poster that has numerous accounts nuked on BF and not the SFA.

You instigated last nights events and then proceeded to have an epic meltdown. You push the boundary constantly and frankly your script is old and tiresome. You have backed in Haro and have seen him fall, it seems like you are lost without your 17 year old leader.

Enjoy your retirement, I am sure the Gumbies might be able to find some room for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Player Statement

Alright Dear Bombers

Dawn to Dark

At least get my name correct :rolleyes:
And you are correct. Why would I support a dickhead who contributed to making the Bombers the most hated side in the comp despite having a core group of super posters and a couple of legends.

Last edited:
At least get my name correct :rolleyes:
And you are correct. Why would I support a dickhead who contributed to making the Bombers the most hated side in the comp despite having a core group of super posters and a couple of legends.

What you on about Ant? Didn't you read the above post. D2D is the bombers it would seem. He is the best. The greatest. We are nothing.

What you on about Ant? Didn't you read the above post. D2D is the bombers it would seem. He is the best. The greatest. We are nothing.

FIGJAM 2 Dawn.

This may sound harsh, but I'll now enjoy the round 3 match thread even more than I would have. D2D put a bit of a dampener on what was a truly fantastic thread when our 2 teams last met, so this one should be even better!!!

Good win today lads...
1 and 1 going in to a game against the Swampies. I think we deserve a break from training this week, I'm thinking a nice family movie night this Thursday.
images-10.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread S.25 Baghdad Bombers Team Thread- S.25 BnF Friday 6th July

Remove this Banner Ad

Back