Official Match Thread S18 R07 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bandits at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Shit weather. Bring back summer.
I was a tightarse and bought a $1 super slurpee (on sale this week) and I think I suffered from minor hypothermia in my fingers from holding the cup walking home in the storm.

I don't remember saying that our team was travelling as desired? I do however remember saying that crowie, banana and myself were finding some nice touch. Read before you open your mouth.

"Warming into the season" would appear to indicate that you feel as if you have improved over the past couple of weeks, which I clearly pointed out you are not. Understand sayings before you write them.

"Warming into the season" would appear to indicate that you feel as if you have improved over the past couple of weeks, which I clearly pointed out you are not. Understand sayings before you write them.
Well Crowie kicked 8 last week. I had 25 touches and two goals. I call that a pretty rapid improvement from the previous week.

Warming in the Melbourne weather sense. One minute it's warm, then it's cold, then it's really warm, then it's snowing and then suddenly it's 3 months of scorching heat.

Well Crowie kicked 8 last week. I had 25 touches and two goals. I call that a pretty rapid improvement from the previous week.

So, what you're trying to tell me is that you, Crowie, and the other person you previously mentioned are doing really well. But, everyone else is doing terrible and needs to lift their game?

Would love to have you as a teammate! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chances of it being real would be the same as a large man telling you "you're a Wizard Clarky! lets go to Hoggwarts school of Qooty and stuff!"
I could actually make the change. Interesting stuff.

A small mistake is still a mistake. Learn from it and move on.

Hey you were a small mistake but we've all grown to love you so embrace my error and move on.

West Coast Wonders Official Team Sheet
FB: RookieListed - Scodog10 - SuperSub17
HB: southernswannies - Yellow Feathers - EKA
C: Haro Cant II - jjsmitty8- ShaunDuggan
HF: Speck - Wooljay - SSwans2011
FF: TheFreshBanana - croweater 41- Marklar_33
R: Shallow - ClarkeM - Big Bad Buddy
B: Joshen - Jarlcorbz

Changes
PVF - HBF to Out
Joshen - Out to Bench
EKA - Bench to HBF
ClarkeM - Wing to RR
TheFreshBanana - RR to FP
Wooljay - FP to CHF
Haro Cant II - CHF to Wing
SSwans2011 - C to HFF
jjsmitty8 - HFF to C

And that's called a West Coast Shuffle!

Or fear, as it's commonly known.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
No need to fear us, just close your eyes and it will all be over soon for you.

West Coast Wonders Official Team Sheet
FB: RookieListed - Scodog10 - SuperSub17
HB: southernswannies - Yellow Feathers - EKA
C: Haro Cant II - jjsmitty8- ShaunDuggan
HF: Speck - Wooljay - SSwans2011
FF: TheFreshBanana - croweater 41- Marklar_33
R: Shallow - ClarkeM - Big Bad Buddy
B: Joshen - Jarlcorbz

Changes
PVF - HBF to Out
Joshen - Out to Bench
EKA - Bench to HBF
ClarkeM - Wing to RR
TheFreshBanana - RR to FP
Wooljay - FP to CHF
Haro Cant II - CHF to Wing
SSwans2011 - C to HFF
jjsmitty8 - HFF to C

Far be it from me to question your wisdom TFB, but I feel PVF will have trouble finding the ball in that position.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S18 R07 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bandits at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back