Official Match Thread S21 Second Elimination Final - Fighting Furies vs East Side Hawks at Punt Road

Who will win?

• Furies

• Hawks

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of a weird feeling. Really wish we didn't have to meet so early in the finals series. Would have been nice to see you in the big dance. Thanks for the match thread and congratulations for the season.

You've unearthed a couple of gems in _Cayz_ and Sterge and it was great to see club legend Equus back running around.

Still love youse all

Well done to my current teammates who clearly carried me throughout this one. Another big match this week against <insert shit team here>. Think it's time for another corny hashtag

#lasttofirst

Bit of a weird feeling. Really wish we didn't have to meet so early in the finals series. Would have been nice to see you in the big dance. Thanks for the match thread and congratulations for the season.

You've unearthed a couple of gems in _Cayz_ and Sterge and it was great to see club legend Equus back running around.

Still love youse all

Well done to my current teammates who clearly carried me throughout this one. Another big match this week against <insert shit team here>. Think it's time for another corny hashtag

#lasttofirst

I'll feel the same when we beat the Dragons eventually.

Still love youse all

#lasttofirst

I'll feel the same when we beat the Dragons eventually.
You can both stick your head in a toilet and flush repeatedly! :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bIt1ZC9.jpg

wake me up when may ends

We already did?

Thanks for the game Furies. You guys are ok. Sorry I couldn't be here. It's been a crazy busy week
There was a perfect opening pardon the pun and I was waiting for somebody to take it.
Well done Brown Bottle

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S21 Second Elimination Final - Fighting Furies vs East Side Hawks at Punt Road

Back