Official Match Thread S22 SWEET FA GRAND FINAL - LAS VEGAS BEARS VS DRAGONS FFC @ SFA Park

Who will win the S22 Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Bears. A terrific season.

Bad luck Dragons.

dennis crumpet can you please make another one of those videos for all the players that passed away during the match...

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Las Vegas Bears : 17.12.114
Dragons FFC : 17.10.112
=====================================

Match Over!

RU_: THAT'S IT!! HE DIDN'T GET BOOT TO BALL IN TIME! THE BEARS WIN IN A THRILLER! WHAT A GAME!!
Azarole: I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!
RU_: WHAT A GAME! Congratulations to both teams, the Dragons tried their hardest and that could have
gone either way!
Azarole: One of the best game's I have ever seen. The votes are coming in now..
RU_: The three votes goes to.. cammo6556.. and then the next two go to iBeng.. and then closing it out is
Spanna_.
Azarole: Congratulations to the Deestroy medalist, cammo6556.
RU_: Thanks for tuning in, it was a wonderful game and we will see you all next season!

109221-berlin-wall-celebrations.jpg

Celebration.jpg

I don't believe it!

RU_ Edit: Removing the swear words.

To anyone who thinks the SFA is fair and just;

I am now a premiership player. You are wrong. Life (the random sim) isn't fair or logical.

Good game Dragons, although I have no idea who half of you are because 117 different people posted in this thread

YES!!!
The Las Vegas Bears win their first ever premiership!

Congratulations to Dingster and Matera92 - you are premiership captains.

Bad luck, Dragons. You had a great run through the finals only to fall 5 seconds short. Congrats to cammo6556 on the Deestroy.

PARTY IN LAS VEGAS!!!
Firstly, well played Dragons. Incredible effort from ninth to nearly pinch it.

Bears...this starts a bender never seen in the history of mankind! We've paid off every official in Vegas. There are no limits!

Finally.......

#wediditforAntBear

BREAKING NEWS
Footage just in, of Dragons player iBeng in the last 5 minutes of today's SFA Grand Final

10dbng0.gif

Wow what a game! Commiserations Dragons. Incredibly unlucky not to score in those last few minutes

Party time in Vegas tonight!!

#BearToDream
#WeDidItForAntBear
#FirstSeasonFirstFlag

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHH!!

THAT LAST MINUTE FELT LIKE AN HOUR!!

I KICKED THE WINNING GOAL!! Doctor Gero START PREPARING YOUR BODY FOR THE HOT BEAR INJECTION YOU ARE ABOUT TO RECIEVE IN THE LEADERSHIP PM!!

I CAN'T ****ING BELIEVE IT!!

#wediditforAntBear

Condolences to anyone else who watched iBeng fumble the ball for 45 minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHH!!

I KICKED THE WINNING GOAL!! Doctor Gero START PREPARING YOUR BODY FOR THE HOT BEAR INJECTION YOU ARE ABOUT TO RECIEVE IN THE LEADERSHIP PM!!

I CAN'T ******* BELIEVE IT!!

#wediditforAntBear

If anyone else wants to watch more of.me fumbling balls, please Google search it in private.

Posted from my Apache Attack Helicopter.

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHH!!

I CAN'T ******* BELIEVE IT!!

#wediditforAntBear

It was.

Congratulations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S22 SWEET FA GRAND FINAL - LAS VEGAS BEARS VS DRAGONS FFC @ SFA Park

Back