Official Match Thread S22 SWEET FA GRAND FINAL - LAS VEGAS BEARS VS DRAGONS FFC @ SFA Park

Who will win the S22 Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Firstly, I'd like to thank RU_ and Azarole for the time they put into the GF Sim, the extra commentary was a fantastic addition.

Commiserations to the Dragons, what an epic game, its seems my rev up of iBeng on the podcast motivated him to do his best to screw us all day. cammo6556 , unlucky mate, unfortunately can be only one winner today.

Bears, you absolute studs, would have been so easy for us to let that slip after they snuck ahead but just like all season, we found a way to win. Dingster , never would have made it this far without my excellent Co - Captain. To all my leadership group, you guys have been amazing this season. Everyone played their part this year and I couldn't be prouder.

Lastly, the real BOG today was Jezmiester40 . Wouldn't have had a team if he hadn't had signed up hours before the submission deadline, and his heroics today made this win possible.

3 : 24.43 {C} - Doctor Gero to send the ball forward.
3 : 24.47 {rHFF} - Geeze he's got onto that one. Pressure on Jezmiester40 to mark.
3 : 24.51 {rHFF} - Anybody's ball.
3 : 24.55 {rHFF} - Jezmiester40 picks it up on the bounce.
=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 3
Las Vegas Bears : 12.8.80
Dragons FFC : 12.5.77
=====================================
4 : 25 {C} - Don't tell me he's kicked it... DON'T TELL ME....
4 : .06 {C} - Tremendous solo effort from Jezmiester40 results in a goal.
Las Vegas Bears : 13.8.86
Dragons FFC : 12.5.77

:D

#diditforantbear

Chances are I'll end up in jail or deported after the upcoming celebrations, but will totally be worth it. :p

Las Vegas Bears, Season 22 Premiers.

Captain Matera92 out!

chilled bear.jpg

The Dragons lost?

22sttg9l

About as well as #LossVegas worked out Wooshette Frankston Rover ;)
#BossVegas ?

What a fantastic Grand Final, sincere congratulations Matera92 and your team for a really great year and a stellar captaincy too..you were fun to play and fun to troll but you shut us all up and went all the way. Your first is it? Must be a super feeling..I'm sure the Wazzas will hear all about next time we meet ;)

Enjoy the spoils.

Bad luck to Hate and your Dragons..Im sure you'll be up there again soon, you always are. Thanks also for a fun S22 :thumbsu:

#BossVegas ?

What a fantastic Grand Final, sincere congratulations Matera92 and your team for a really great year and a stellar captaincy too..you were fun to play and fun to troll but you shut us all up and went all the way. Your first is it? Must be a super feeling..I'm sure the Wazzas will hear all about next time we meet ;)

Enjoy the spoils.

Bad luck to Hate and your Dragons..Im sure you'll be up there again soon, you always are. Thanks also for a fun S22 :thumbsu:

There's a reason why you're one of my favs Wooshy.

Can't even rub this in, you're too classy. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#BossVegas ?

Enjoy the spoils.

I won't lie, was hoping we'd go all the way as soon as it was said. I do like payback like that.

Weird season, only 1 club in the top 4 makes it to the GF, needed a re-sim to get top 4 and had to hold off a team that otherwise wouldn't have made finals.

Wonder how Sterge is holding up ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S22 SWEET FA GRAND FINAL - LAS VEGAS BEARS VS DRAGONS FFC @ SFA Park

Back