Official Match Thread S22 SWEET FA GRAND FINAL - LAS VEGAS BEARS VS DRAGONS FFC @ SFA Park

Who will win the S22 Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jezmiester40 #THEREALHERO
HOLY SHIT!!!!!
giphy.gif

how was that goal after the 3rd quarter siren?! :eek:
You must have dreamt it.

Let it be noted the slack prick didn't respond to messages from morning to come over for the GF....until after the eternal final quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlucky Dragons. Had some great games in there by a number of players with cammo6556, iBeng and Spanna_ playing super games with WFL, VSTone, roo2macca and Hate also providing good support.

Unfortunately we couldn't score in those few minutes despite threatening to multiple times and having fair bit more of the ball. Nonetheless it was a fantastic effort to get this far and to lose the GF by under a goal after being very lucky to even make finals is a pretty good effort regardless. Hopefully we can take this end of season form into Season 23 and be up there again when it matters.

Go Dragons!! :thumsbu:

you won me over with your Jim Carrey GIF....deserved a stalk :sunglasses:
Any reason for mine? I'm not use to people paying attention to me and I'm kinda scared. :coldsweat:

YESSSSSS GAGF DRAGONS.

A.Swallow played like his namesake - past it. Me torching him off the bench (whose bright idea to start me there was it?!) won us the game.

hilly!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S22 SWEET FA GRAND FINAL - LAS VEGAS BEARS VS DRAGONS FFC @ SFA Park

Back