Official Match Thread S22 SWEET FA GRAND FINAL - LAS VEGAS BEARS VS DRAGONS FFC @ SFA Park

Who will win the S22 Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweet FA Grand Final
ooh yeah...Dragons...let's do this
VMKrIq7.gif

Hey Dragons, remember how I wished you luck last week and you got up? 100% record:cool:

Once again, go Dragons!

I foresee two possibilities. One, seeing the Bears win would put the whole Sweet FA into shock, and the winners party is a muted affair. Or two, a Dragons win creates a Qooty paradox, the results of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space time continuum, and destroy the entire universe! Granted, that's a worse case scenario.

Go Bears.

I foresee two possibilities. One, seeing the Bears win would put the whole Sweet FA into shock, and the winners party is a muted affair. Or two, a Dragons win creates a Qooty paradox, the results of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space time continuum, and destroy the entire universe! Granted, that's a worse case scenario.

Go Bears.

A muted affair?

Matera92 has a life sized Statue of Liberty made out of cocaine ordered just for himself when we win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A muted affair?

Matera92 has a life sized Statue of Liberty made out of cocaine ordered just for himself when we win.

It's actually me In a robe wearing a crown.

I would literally snort myself, that's how in love with my awesomeness I am.

I'll snap off an arm at our victory parade on Sunday. I won't take your fapping hand though, I'm considerate that way.

So much so you enjoy naming yourself twice

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S22 SWEET FA GRAND FINAL - LAS VEGAS BEARS VS DRAGONS FFC @ SFA Park

Back