Official Match Thread S22 SWEET FA GRAND FINAL - LAS VEGAS BEARS VS DRAGONS FFC @ SFA Park

Who will win the S22 Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I foresee two possibilities. One, seeing the Bears win would put the whole Sweet FA into shock, and the winners party is a muted affair. Or two, a Dragons win creates a Qooty paradox, the results of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space time continuum, and destroy the entire universe! Granted, that's a worse case scenario.

Go Bears.

Actually, I think the latter is preferable and survivable..

Our fearsome opponents are not exactly world enders

Hey-Man-Its-Cool-Take-All-Bamboo-You-Want-Funny-Scared-Bear-Meme.jpg

Massive game this one, both teams have fought incredibly hard to get here and will likely be an absolute cracker.

We've come a long way this season Dragons so it's time for one last effort and come out all guns blazing!

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Actually, I think the latter is preferable and survivable..

Our fearsome opponents are not exactly world enders

Hey-Man-Its-Cool-Take-All-Bamboo-You-Want-Funny-Scared-Bear-Meme.jpg

All part of the plan to lull you into a false sense of security and think we are soft and cuddly like a Care Bear... guess again
IMG_1132.GIF

Last edited:
Ah yes, my two old teams. This will be like watching two ex girlfriends cat fight it in front of me, and then at the end of the day, the winner still won't want to get back with me :(

Good luck Draears.

Ah yes, my two old teams. This will be like watching two ex girlfriends cat fight it in front of me, and then at the end of the day, the winner still won't want to get back with me :(

Good luck Draears.

Are you a ghost?

Good luck Draears.
That's ok... I'm sure we can find you some loving at the after party

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 months of work COMPLETELY WASTED.

Happy with a mention though. Have a like.

Apparently no one has ever heard of you.

In fact, I doubt there even is a Port Lincoln.

For me, this is a tough one. On one hand we have the club who beat (cough cheated cough) us in the Season 19 Grand Final. A side so hated at the Warriors, it makes me physically sick to even type their names. I hate them and hope they all catch syphilis.

That said, the Bears have DemonJim.

GO THE DRAGONS!
Haters gonna hate.

He is a Collingwood supporter.

I here next year he's planning on adding the next number once he figures out what it is.
I'm surprised you managed to learn to count to 4 considering where you grew up.
But then again I supposed you only need to be count up to 8. ;)

Been working away in the background mate.
I thought you were dead?
Getting behind the Dragons

Sorry brahj but you must understand why
Again, haters gonna hate

I hope both teams lose
No you don't. You hope the bears win!

Good luck Draears.

You'll be welcome to any and all frivolity, I can assure you. But we won't have make-up sex with you.

Good luck Draears.
So who's your current girlfriend? I feel that Geelong Cats Gumbies Wolves would suit you well.

Haters gonna hate.

I'm surprised you managed to learn to count to 4 considering where you grew up.
But then again I supposed you only need to be count up to 8. ;)

I thought you were dead?

Again, haters gonna hate

No you don't. You hope the bears win!
I'm not dead?

Are you a ghost?
NoooOOOoooOOOooOOoOOo
That's ok... I'm sure we can find you some loving at the after party
I do like after parties.
You'll be welcome to any and all frivolity, I can assure you. But we won't have make-up sex with you.
What about some sneaky hand stuff under the table?
So who's your current girlfriend? I feel that Geelong Cats Gumbies Wolves would suit you well.
Ew, yuck, I'll take a crab juice.

Me too, it's kinda like a quarter pounder but without the meat, just stale buns, cheese, and a limp piece of lettuce.
My missus is a vego and that's eerily similar to what she actually receives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S22 SWEET FA GRAND FINAL - LAS VEGAS BEARS VS DRAGONS FFC @ SFA Park

Back