Official Match Thread S23 Second Preliminary Final: Dragons FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Dragon Island

Who will win

• Dragons FFC

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • You ******* deserve everything you get. You're a lowlife, lacking any integrity. I can't be bothered

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Last time I saw Determinant he was a wee lil spec Mod. Now he's a full grown man Mod, so with that confidence, surely he kicks 14 goals.
he has grown a bigger set? is that even possible!
hqdefault.jpg

I am not suspended this week...

images

I don't know if you bothered to check, but teams have already thoroughly mined google images for jokes about dragons, you might need to get a bit more creative, mate.

Knifey Spoony is it true that Croc Drunkees has created a special drink for travelling rival fans?

One shot jaeger
Top with goats milk

Jaeger bomber.

Yeah... ok. I clearly need a nap
Some of your best work skip!

And of course we will always try to cater for a visiting team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of your best work skip!

And of course we will always try to cater for a visiting team.
Naturally they'll be confined to the barn out the back which in this case will be a significant upgrade on their usual moorings

sounds a lot like HaroLad to me!
I have no idea how that post is in any way of relation to myself.

You're really grasping at straws here buddy, it's not going to be pretty on Sunday if you keep this up.

I don't know if you bothered to check, but teams have already thoroughly mined google images for jokes about dragons, you might need to get a bit more creative, mate.

Listen here mate, I have never encountered your team before so all jokes said in the past are invalid now. Shit comeback fyi, if you were used to all the jokes why dont you have a ripping comeback then ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S23 Second Preliminary Final: Dragons FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Dragon Island

Back