Official Match Thread S23 Second Preliminary Final: Dragons FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Dragon Island

Who will win

• Dragons FFC

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • You ******* deserve everything you get. You're a lowlife, lacking any integrity. I can't be bothered

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Was that the Dragons or the Adelaide Crows? Hard to tell.

Anyway, disappointing result. Next season, guys.
The fact that a large chunk of Dragons players are Crows supporters isn't a coincidence :(.

At least Crows supporters show up for tough pressure matches, unlike the players :'(
Tell me about it, I was at the Eagles game in round 23 last year. I spent the entire last quarter on my phone because I had seen enough but didn't want to look bad by leaving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A really disappointing finish to the season. We effectively saved our worst game of the season for today.

Unfortunately we've had trouble scoring all season and today was no exception with our defence succumbing after bailing us out for most of the season, in all we really let them down today. Obviously we had few winners but Hate, Scorpus, WFL, VSTone and cammo6556 can hold their heads high on what was a pretty tough day.

Nonetheless there is always next season and a chance to make amends in Season 24. Hopefully we can find a few more avenues to goal next season in order to release the pressure on our defenders who've been pretty dour for the most part.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Hi Guys,

Great game yesterday (if you won) and thanks for a cracking week as well – I have enjoyed our week together and I am deeply saddened that this wasn’t the grand final. I hope you guys come back bigger and stronger for next year as you have a ripping bunch of peeps

Thank you and good Luck

(sorry I couldn't be online all game day - kid agro)

Hi Guys,

Great game yesterday (if you won) and thanks for a cracking week as well – I have enjoyed our week together and I am deeply saddened that this wasn’t the grand final. I hope you guys come back bigger and stronger for next year as you have a ripping bunch of peeps

Thank you and good Luck

(sorry I couldn't be online all game day - kid agro)

Your absence was the greatest insult of all.
J/K see you next season!

hkeer.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S23 Second Preliminary Final: Dragons FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Dragon Island

Back