Official Match Thread S28 R15 Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Stadio Olimpico, Roma, Italia

Spectators Tickets Here

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that your usual motivational line.
url

It was a tradition B4 that tyrant Barrybran highjackd the Rising Star Thread .....that the previous seasons Rookies would committee the award nominations for the nxt season ..... I would dearly love for that tradition to continue nxt season
Antonio BlueVein .. Riviat ... Metalcrusher ... Strigoi ... moginie ... cadsky ... JackBero

It'll be your time to run the panel for S29 Rookies ......do it for the gipper !
I’m keen, I have an eye for talent.

Isn’t that right, brother KohPhi 😏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it weren’t for animals, you wouldn’t have been born.
Well none of us would have been born but you care more for revolution than evolution but whatevs

Well none of us would have been born but you care more for revolution than evolution but whatevs
Into the dungeon with evil men
The people has risen, we’re free again
Come out of the closet
Come out of the hole
Come out of the woodwork
Come into the fold.

I mean, it's round 15 and you lot are nominees so I might give that a miss this season. But I'm certainly taking names for next season.

So Beandip will finally get a guernsey! Very sneaky, albeit funny.

Is what you just said a rule or just a guideline?

Since the only rule in bf is the AdSense rule then anything I or anyone else says can be classed as a guideline only and safely ignored. Even Ant Bear is covered under this hard and fast Ru.... Gui.... Ah **** it. Free for all environment.o_O

Let the age of chaos and Anarchy begin!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S28 R15 Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Stadio Olimpico, Roma, Italia

Back