Official Match Thread S28 R15 Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Stadio Olimpico, Roma, Italia

Spectators Tickets Here

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Kind words. Truth is that over 2100 years old, it would not be a good look for any award to be given to me.

You raise a good point though. The crop of S.28 rookies is astonishing. There are heaps of high quality new players.

The Award could go to any of many outstanding newcomers. In addition to yourself and the unique AuntyBlindEye there is the witty Ned Ryerson , the erudite moginie, the clever Riviat and the underrated Beandip as well as many others.

The winner could also come, without surprise, from any Rookie recruited in the mid year intake. The sturdy Metalcrusher or the new kid at the Drags could easily win without any of us or the SFA as a whole batting an ABE good eye.

Being a collectivist and #goalsfortheprols , I would support this season's EKA being awarded to the entire S.28 intake of newbies.

This man knows how to work the crowds.

Yeah I've heard good things about metalcrusher. Didn't realise Riviat was a rookie, but I've liked what I've seen. Both worthy.

Kind words ABE, this all in rookie love fest is what I like to see. I'd vote for Bomber brethren first then you or B52. As someone not so famous wrote, the sfa has a good future.

Don't be silly. You can't hold dreams.

A respectable Santa once said, "shit in one hand and wish in the other and see which one is filled first."

Just wanted to post this as my emotional tribute to the SFA and all that perform within it.

Nice. We S.28 Rookies respect the generations who went before us. Collectively (as ever) we found you this standard performed live by "The Who are you Rookies?"

See, I didn’t even tag you, yet you quote me.

Mate, I should be charging double for this demolition session of your irrelevant little brain.

Take a leaf out of your captains book, and you will be met with some friendly, enjoyable banter.

Rock up to the thread and say, “duuuurrrrrrrr Bombers, duuuuuurrrr, see you next week, duuuuuuurrr and you will be met with some vitriol.

Have some fun, or don’t.

Choice is yours.
So quoting is only acceptable in your walnut if there's a tag? Begs the question, "Did I tag you"? Hard to keep track of your misguided thoughts once those meds kick in hey? The delusion continues. You're not getting paid for keyboard chest beating and what exactly you think your demolishing is anyones guess - your insecurity maybe.
All that "duuurring" in your head must be hard for you so I'll overlook your carry on and say sorry to you and the other petals. Who knew you could all get so offended by a stranger saying "no thanks, seeya next week" to his imaginary team mates. How preciousssshhhhh.

First we seize the means of spam production.

Next we seize the league.

Lols... in fact heaps of them.

If you were a dog instead of a bear, you would be a Dalmation ( as in so spot on)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So quoting is only acceptable in your walnut if there's a tag? Begs the question, "Did I tag you"? Hard to keep track of your misguided thoughts once those meds kick in hey? The delusion continues. You're not getting paid for keyboard chest beating and what exactly you think your demolishing is anyones guess - your insecurity maybe.
All that "duuurring" in your head must be hard for you so I'll overlook your carry on and say sorry to you and the other petals. Who knew you could all get so offended by a stranger saying "no thanks, seeya next week" to his imaginary team mates. How preciousssshhhhh.
78E32513-2692-4314-9844-F9F2680FE46A.gif

First we seize the means of spam production.

Next we seize the league.

This a rock solid pure gold post. Typical of the wisdom and intent all S.28 Rookies.

Hey Metalcrusher .....here's a new toy for you to play with

source.gif

Define Spam
Spam (stylized as SPAM) is a brand of canned cooked pork made by Hormel Foods Corporation, based in Minnesota. It was first introduced in 1937 and gained popularity worldwide after its use during World War II.[1] By 2003, Spam was sold in 41 countries on six continents and trademarked in over 100 countries (not including the Middle East and North Africa)

You middle easterners don't know what you're missing
19E265AF-0C1C-4197-B546-87E2D429CF03.gif

giphy%20(34).gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S28 R15 Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Stadio Olimpico, Roma, Italia

Back