Official Match Thread S28 R15 Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Stadio Olimpico, Roma, Italia

Spectators Tickets Here

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember, demand more! Invoice is in your emails.
Meeting went well. I gave them a list of demands and they agreed to all of them. Apparently a bee keeper Barbie doll set wasn't a long enough list of demands.

You found a video of Kennedy Parker and Noobz0r right before Bruce Willis portrayed by Antonio BlueVein sliced them up with a samurai sword last night!

LOL!

You light the torch, and all the little moths come to the flame.

First, the three stooges, who were completely and utterly rag dolled.

Then, some kid named Sausages came in, talked to himself for a while (which might I add I highly recommend) and then ended the thread, without a response.

LOL!

Bring back The Filth Wizard, GreyCrow and cadsky so we can laugh with them, not at the others.

Happy Friday Bombers and tiny, inconsequential Royals.
Still going.

Meeting went well. I gave them a list of demands and they agreed to all of them. Apparently a bee keeper Barbie doll set wasn't a long enough list of demands.

It's enough for most sfa players though. You can bribe them with anything.

Barrybran give me the eka and you can have this empty packet of chips

Hey Metalcrusher .....here's a new toy for you to play with

source.gif

I don't even in undeeerrrrrrstand what the **** this campaigner is on about .... something about keeping walnuts in his mouth .. is he a ****ing squirrel?!?!!?!? Maybe he just likes nuts in his mouth ... got me ****ed mate ...

Hiya Metalcrusher ... do you like how our S.28 peers took over the thread?

I am waiting for your old campaigners stamina to run out .. so I get this puppy up to 100 pages ... Like your bedsheets of a morning I'll bring this baby home with a wet sail!

I am waiting for your old campaigners stamina to run out .. so I get this puppy up to 100 pages ... Like your bedsheets of a morning I'll bring this baby home with a wet sail!

You do make a fair point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, the things that constitute entertainment for the mentally challenged delusional unhappy little medicated souls. Time for your sleepers. Dream real.
Are you a nurse? You sound like a nurse.

Anyway. Do you remember when we asked for your opinion on the Bombers?...

Yeah. Me neither.

Yep and he will have to change my bed pan. I plan to have a massive night on Saturday too so he will need a ******* Gerni to clean that baby.

Keep the eroticism to the qooty field please. These Italians live for it and we've gotta satisfy the home crowd.

Bullshit you don't remember. You are hands down the biggest piece of shit in this league since Close Contest.
Well, well, well. If it isn’t my old sparring partner, Noobz... we’ve had some battles over the journey, old friend. Good times. Good, good times.

See what I did there? I tried to create the illusion that you and I are somehow
“equals”. I implied that we have a kind of mutual respect. That we possibly even admire one another.
And I did it in a manner that suggests it’s so universally accepted, that’s it’s beyond argument.

Now. There was a time when I would do this in order to enhance my own reputation. Boost my standing. By association of course.

These days, I do it to help out the lesser, struggling posters, who once stood tall in the SFA.

You’re welcome, by the way.

Well, well, well. If it isn’t my old sparring partner, Noobz... we’ve had some battles over the journey, old friend. Good times. Good, good times.

See what I did there? I tried to create the illusion that you and I are somehow
“equals”. I implied that we have a kind of mutual respect. That we possibly even admire one another.
And I did it in a manner that suggests it’s so universally accepted, that’s it’s beyond argument.

Now. There was a time when I would do this in order to enhance my own reputation. Boost my standing. By association of course.

These days, I do it to help out the lesser, struggling posters, who once stood tall in the SFA.

You’re welcome, by the way.
Okay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S28 R15 Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Stadio Olimpico, Roma, Italia

Back