Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Tehe. Don't make me laugh.

I think U2tigers should have been All-Sweet FA last season, but that's really on the Wonders. Who was the rep in committee that let that through?
I had Bono in my team. Hell I even had Tarks in my team.

oh hang on that's my S30 team list.

Mang, if I sold 1 unit of a product one year, and 1,000,001 units the next year, what would be the growth in percentage terms?
I can't believe you had to think of that example.

In context of how you used it, 1,000,000% is not a thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mang, if I sold 1 unit of a product one year, and 1,000,001 units the next year, what would be the growth in percentage terms?
These Demons love to sell snake oil, don’t they?

No room for Headless on the bench?

So then what happened? Tell us.
Unfortunately U2tigers is an unreconstructed sort of bloke. Didn’t get any votes from the feminists and the kombucha drinkers. The whole thing is so political these days.

This isn't really working. In the same thread you're meant to tell us how crap we are, you're actually purporting to steal our players.

If you were Excel you'd have a circular reference error.

OFFICIAL WONDERS STATEMENT

The Wonders have moved on from the post season that was S28. There is no use dwelling on the past, and all focus is fully towards the goal of a Wonders 6th Premiership.

This is all the club will be saying on this matter...

Unless of course U2tigers gets shafted in the future and/or Ant Bear gets gifted prime spots over U2Tigers.

The Wonders thank you for respecting their space at this time.​

I can't believe you had to think of that example.

In context of how you used it, 1,000,000% is not a thing.
Don't @ me with numbers, I am Dustin Hoffman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back