Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

The ruck position is waiting for you if Bonz doesn't post by 11:59 pm tonight.

Not giving it up.

Actually, I don't have to fight for it... With my current performances both on and off the field the Wonders can't afford to NOT have me in the ruck.

It's poetic, the greatest club in the SFA has its greatest player.

Not giving it up.

Actually, I don't have to fight for it... With my current performances both on and off the field the Wonders can't afford to NOT have me in the ruck.

HHHhhhmmmmm - You do know who was Ruck before I let you have it, show a little bit of respect.

Pretty Bleak week in store for the Demons, is whats coming out of the BOM
Perhaps we’ll just tweak some teak with our beak? Or speak to a chic Greek geek? Or streak into a creek?

Who recruited Ant Bear?

Arrived with me. It has been interesting watching him transform his career into being a selfless and humble HBF. On performance in the first 4 Rounds (bar one when he inadvertently got lost and found himself at RR) it is clear he will be first picked in the S.29 All SFA.

HHHhhhmmmmm - You do know who was Ruck before I let you have it, show a little bit of respect.
It’s not as though you got the recognition you so sorely deserved. What a waste.

Damn the Wonders. Damn them to hell.

Not giving it up.

You're okeydoke7 but without the CV part.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has he? Must have missed it.

Too busy getting mass reactions to The Whine Room, where I interview people relevant in todays league. You're not on the list.

Don't miss this weeks episode with Noobz0r, out soon.
"Soon"

CV is in progress.

First full season I was destroyed by the selection committee.
Having read your signature, I'm just really glad I mainly look at BigFooty on my phone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back