Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I can see it.

Tank my performances for a year, then get me on the cheap in supercoach.

Smart strategy
superqoach.

True. I believe nahnah, licoriceshitbloke and Nakia had all departed to the Bombers in the one off-,season
my career was short but sweet! changed teams a lot, participated in a couple scandal type things and then retired. Also was offered captain of about 4 diff teams and rejected them all because I'm a freakin bad ass in a made up reality situation

my career was short but sweet! changed teams a lot, participated in a couple scandal type things and then retired. Also was offered captain of about 4 diff teams and rejected them all because I'm a freakin bad ass in a made up reality situation
And now you beancoin mine. What a time to be alive.

if it isnt the drunk fu** that stole my EKA! how have you been?!
Haha, good mate. Still having fun. Nice to see you pop in.

Team sheet infraction if I ever saw one.
Quite frankly the standards in this league are pathetic
We have been looking to upgrade on @Van_Dyke though. If you’ve got any lamp posts for sale, we’d happily trade up

Van Dyke has been missing for 4 seasons
semi retirement is the best thank you very much.
It must hurt you knowing you lot were too gormless and self occupied as a club to let a consistent Top 20 beez poster walk after one season.
Given you said yourself that you were leaving because of how strong of a position we were in and that the Wonders were a basket case, it doesn’t hurt at all really

I've someone for Van_Dyke, he's the closest thing to Van Dijk, so i'll happily trade.
Getting the Qooty equivalent in myself would be a very smart move. Although the best move you could make would be to leave your shitty excuse of a club.
All this sounds like the talk of a snake oil salesman.

Well apart from the Van_Dyke bit.
That’s just cats2rise being bitter about the fact that the flog was the one who recruited me, and then didn’t take the chance when he was captain to delist me.
See Van_Dyke. The Demon lies within.
the lot of you combined tagged me 4 times within 10 minutes, think the last time that happened was when I stuffed up the team sheet.

You're a Tomic fan???

I would ask what is wrong with you, but I don't even know where to begin.
Nah, it's just that it feels like you've posted a very long essay. Lots of wordz.

no I retired ages ago, I almost joined the demons in the off-season I think but cbf'd getting back into it
That’s a shame, we needed a new left right out.
Checks out. That's pretty much my role now, except all I do in the LG is write "Tarks" occasionally and annoy Proper Gander.
I believe that is the only productive work done in the LG (apart from the shitfights).
Yep, your right.

I would like to take this time to apologise to the Demons, for going to a real low in this thread.

Please accept my apology.
I’m not sure if we can accept this, I thought the only fair consequence for saying someone should join the Bombers was a ban.
I'm confirming what on a who now?
I believe he wants you to confirm that you were a shit captain

Foundation Cup threads aren’t the same without our shitfights

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to get a read when you haven’t actually said anything m80.

True, the demons have had 29 seasons to say something but the words remain in the abyss of being inferior to their foundation counterpart.

Let’s be fair mang, he did provide this example of legendary wit earlier on in the thread, it’s truly high quality original content.
I bow to our new overlord.

True, the demons have had 29 seasons to say something but the words remain in the abyss of being inferior to their foundation counterpart.
Seamless banter segue there mate...

giphy.gif

Seamless banter segue there mate...

giphy.gif

i like stating the facts. 5>2 flags.

i know it’s hard to swallow and needing to try quickly to discard away but it’s worth reminding everyone time and time again during the week.

i like stating the facts. 5>2 flags.

i know it’s hard to swallow and needing to try quickly to discard away but it’s worth reminding everyone one time and time again during the week.
Do it - it will give you something to talk about!

So this thing is a thing already? I’m not sure I knew we’d finished with the Hawks yet? And 13 pages? Calm the **** down

How does me saying ‘anything’ provide a read on the Demons?
So new. So clueless.

It’s called “being involved in a conversation rather than watching it to see if you can find any meaning”, you big silly!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back