Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you.
I’ll pop in from time to time, make sure you take notes.
At the moment all I’ve got is a sheet of paper with your name on it and that’s it. Don’t think I’ve missed anything relevant yet.
Wait... I had a career? :eek:
That’s the biggest surprise here really.

So new. So clueless.

It’s called “being involved in a conversation rather than watching it to see if you can find any meaning”, you big silly!
I’m well aware of the idea.
Previous game threads it only took me 3-4 pages of reading to gain an idea as to the state of a teams character...here we are page 13 and you guys have provided donuts. From what my team mates have said it appears to be common both on and off field.
Early in the week, so be its...I’m hungry and I like donuts.

At the moment all I’ve got is a sheet of paper with your name on it and that’s it. Don’t think I’ve missed anything relevant yet.

That’s the biggest surprise here really.
Up until tonight I’d never heard of you also... great to see you‘ve come prepared though.

I think U2tigers should have been All-Sweet FA last season, but that's really on the Wonders. Who was the rep in committee that let that through?
You can look at this a couple of ways Ant Bear took his spot but the top dog did a brilliant job so automatic selection, U2tigers played ruck the wrong season and Test Tickle was much more deserving.
Was it Dingster? What a stain on a captaincy record.
The stain is from this season Ding gave up on U2 in the ruck but with only 2 main rucks comewhatmay and PG this season surely he wouldve had a better chance but that is now lost

U2 had a chance to move to the backline last week and become a premier backman and didn't take the opportunity and also you have All-SFA INT#2 locked up he again had the chance to take INT#1 to sneak into the All-SFA that way as well but again didn't take that too

Unless of course U2tigers gets shafted in the future and/or Ant Bear gets gifted prime spots over U2Tigers.

Don't blame Ant Bear, Dingster knows others can get the job done

You have the chance this week CHB or INT#1 im sure you have a non-poster that plays in 1 of those spots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question for 10 points:

Where was Headless listed on the team sheet for his debut?

Hmm, I'm not sure I would have been given a premium interchange place right away. Maybe a flank? I'll guess the right HFF.

i like stating the facts. 5>2 flags.

i know it’s hard to swallow and needing to try quickly to discard away but it’s worth reminding everyone time and time again during the week.
It certainly doesn’t get old, or less funny.

Thats for sure.

Hmm, I'm not sure I would have been given a premium interchange place right away. Maybe a flank? I'll guess the right HFF.
I don’t actually know, but it’s adorable you think I do.

U2tigers seems like left back pocket maybe your thing, your LG won't have faith in you holding down full back and controlling Tarks.

Also now that Testie has moved to FB you have no chance to claim that top gong from either him or Van_Dyke, so im sure ding will be comfortable with you in the BP you may bring a little more then KBLT - well we can only hope

Do it - it will give you something to talk about!
So new. So clueless.

It’s called “being involved in a conversation rather than watching it to see if you can find any meaning”, you big silly!

Poor Mang , already struggling to wrangle with jezza. His problems will compound when Crusty Undies rocks up. Oh yeah, these two are part of the star S 29 Rookie Intake.

It would be polite of the Dees to introduce us to your Rookies.

I'll put U2 on Tarks if you put Headless on me ;)
U2tigers seems like left back pocket maybe your thing, your LG won't have faith in you holding down full back and controlling Tarks.

Also now that Testie has moved to FB you have no chance to claim that top gong from either him or Van_Dyke, so im sure ding will be comfortable with you in the BP you may bring a little more then KBLT - well we can only hope

Poor Mang , already struggling to wrangle with jezza. His problems will compound when Crusty Undies rocks up. Oh yeah, these two are part of the star S 29 Rookie Intake.

It would be polite of the Dees to introduce us to your Rookies.
Did you have a nice nap?

I’m well aware of the idea.
Previous game threads it only took me 3-4 pages of reading to gain an idea as to the state of a teams character...here we are page 13 and you guys have provided donuts. From what my team mates have said it appears to be common both on and off field.
Early in the week, so be its...I’m hungry and I like donuts.
So be its!

I'll put U2 on Tarks if you put Headless on me ;)

You will need to go on Headless he is the premier INT#2 of the league

You have a non-poster in the BP surely your LG won't mind if U2 is hiding out there

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back