Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe you should've used those shin guards, makes my statement about Wonders making you look washed up true

You look f***ed now

1582586711218.png

BTW Elton Johns Wig

Active (in terms of posting weekly) is defined by actually posting during the week.
Inactive would be not posting during a said week.

The amount the active person posts per week decides how active they are,(ok I admit the lack of one here was terrible) not a marker of how inactive they are.

Now, if you changed it (The criteria - being the length of time being measured to judge activity, U2) to a particular day I'm sure you'll find me even me being inactive. Especially on the weekend.

BTW Elton Johns Wig

Active (in terms of posting weekly) is defined by actually posting during the week.

The amount the active person posts per week decides how active they are not a marker of how inactive they are.

Now if you changed it to a particular day I'm sure you'll find me being inactive. Especially on the weekend.
WTF. In English please

I'd like to see you say that 3 times as quickly as you could.

Demons in trouble - Deflecting with pictures of magnificent huge tree Pics.
Glad to see you got out of the Furies. Every captain they have had is basically cancer. Cancer, riddled with aids.

WTF. In English please

I'd like to see you say that 3 times as quickly as you could.
Would you like me to go put some commas in for you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the standard reply is 3. However you have raised an interesting question. This concerns the variability between the rock solid gold quality of the 5 v the derisory asterisk laden rusty token 2.

3. Youre right, Demons need to win 3 more seasons to be equalled to us. I don't see that happening anytime in the foreseeable future

BTW Elton Johns Wig

The amount the active person posts per week decides how active they are,(ok I admit the lack of one here was terrible) not a marker of how inactive they are.

Now, if you changed it (The criteria - being the length of time being measured to judge activity, U2) to a particular day I'm sure you'll find me even me being inactive. Especially on the weekend.
Happy big fella U2tigers?

If we are going to talk about the same thing for 20 pages may as well add something different

You must have some big trees in Tas, have a fav. ?

This magnificent Tassie Tree is over 100m tall
1582587743298.png

BTW Elton Johns Wig

Dingster as the SFA universal translator, would you mind having a crack at interpreting this psychobabble from DemonGymkhana.

3. Youre right, Demons need to win 3 more seasons to be equalled to us. I don't see that happening anytime in the foreseeable future
How many premierships have you been a part of?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back