Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

How many premierships have you been a part of?

Golly! The level of inbreeding of Geelong Grammar kiddos has always been subject to speculation across the SFA.

It is more in sorrow than any other motivation that prompted citing of this lament from the 3 legged pit pony competing as DemonGymkhana.

Understatement.
I'm really a bit worried about some of your rookies, Cactus_.

Why can't they just engage in banter properly like rookies in other teams? Have their minds been damaged by the spammy ramblings of Bloodied52?

I'm really a bit worried about some of your rookies, Cactus_.

Why can't they just engage in banter properly like rookies in other teams? Have their minds been damaged by the spammy ramblings of Bloodied52?
Cactus_ - Exhibit A below.

What is going on here?
Golly! The level of inbreeding of Geelong Grammar kiddos has always been subject to speculation across the SFA.

It is more in sorrow than any other motivation that prompted citing of this lament from the 3 legged pit pony competing as DemonGymkhana.

That is my wheelhouse. I cannot sit by and allow morons to take over this corner of BigFooty.

I have done it since day 1 and will never stop.

Your apathy is disappointing and, frankly, unbrunchy.
That is a hell of a word to be throwing around lightly. You might start Brunch War III or something.

That is a hell of a word to be throwing around lightly. You might start Brunch War III or something.
It was (sadly) necessary to use. He was having a bad morning.

I have a question for the Demons players.

What made you select the Demons as your club?

I just can't understand why you would pick them over the Wonders unless you wanted to go for a rags to riches story (and even then the Dragon's or Gumbies are bigger underdogs).

Is it a similar story to myself where you whoared yourself out to the first club that would take you!
I won a bet,

The loser now plays for the Bombers

You haven't selected your side yet? Or did I miss it?

It's all in a post of their 'team'.

You can find the post on the remainder table at the local sell books by the kilo.

Can I just say it is not "recommended reading" unless you are into poor pastiche of Bram Stoker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe you held him to that bet. The cruellest thing I have seen in my time in the SFA.
I should be hailed as a ****ing hero but I get no respect. One of the greatest off field plays in both our time here and it fly's under the radar. Imagine if a BC member was clever enough to pull of something like that, the circle jerk would be unbearable. They'd ****ing sing songs about them.

Apparently genius is a crime in the SFA

Jesus, why would you even risk that?
It was never in doubt mate. I play a good long game

I can't believe you held him to that bet. The cruellest thing I have seen in my time in the SFA.

Aye. However I still suspect chicanery from Kennedy Parker . The widely acknowledged hackeroo of the SFA is still plying his tawdry trade at some windswept dark corner called the Royals.

Through the gullible and entirely guile-less Ant Bear , Clod organised the 'begone' of players' hero, JoshWoodenSpoon

3. Bombers. I feel @JoshWoodenSpoon hasn't really invested and I feel somewhat responsible.
I should be hailed as a ******* hero but I get no respect. One of the greatest off field plays in both our time here and it fly's under the radar. Imagine if a BC member was clever enough to pull of something like that, the circle jerk would be unbearable. They'd ******* sing songs about them.

Apparently genius is a crime in the SFA

It was never in doubt mate. I play a good long game
You indirectly answered your own question elsewhere - you aren’t being hailed as a hero because it hasn‘t worked out as planned . Besides there’s something nostalgic about someone with WoodenSpoon in their username going ”home” to the wooden spooners too

And by listing the Bombers as the team you are third most likely to join, you have undermined the losing “punishment” anyway

You indirectly answered your own question elsewhere - you aren’t being hailed as a hero because it hasn‘t worked out as planned . Besides there’s something nostalgic about someone with WoodenSpoon in their username going ”home” to the wooden spooners too

And by listing the Bombers as the team you are third most likely to join, you have undermined the losing “punishment” anyway
Mwerp let the poor tired fellow have his unbecoming self-adulation. It's literally all he has.

Yowza, Yowza. Otto got a dire deal almost as dreadful as that copped by the incomparable JoshWoodenSpoon however comparisons are odious.

It was only a matter of time before you popped up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back