Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

BTW Elton Johns Wig

Active (in terms of posting weekly) is defined by actually posting during the week.
Inactive would be not posting during a said week.

The amount the active person posts per week decides how active they are,(ok I admit the lack of one here was terrible) not a marker of how inactive they are.

Now, if you changed it (The criteria - being the length of time being measured to judge activity, U2) to a particular day I'm sure you'll find me even me being inactive. Especially on the weekend.
How about being a good little boy and being inactive now?

Last edited:
Glad to see you got out of the Furies. Every captain they have had is basically cancer. Cancer, riddled with aids.
He never played for the Furies dopey.

Well shit, I thought he was playing for them a few seasons back... who the hell did he play for then? o_O
I have been a 1 club player.

He never played for the Furies dopey.
Not even they could handle the sewer tripe Bono comes out with on the regular. Luckily there was the Wonders for him to fall back on.

How about being agood little boy and being inactive now?
Elton. Let's just park this. You're doing yourself no favours my good man.

Step over here and lets get your moustache and bruncher jacket back in order.

Not even they could handle the sewer tripe Bono comes out with on the regular. Luckily there was the Wonders for him to fall back on.
Sewer Tripe - That's the nicest thing you have ever said to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elton. Let's just park this. You're doing yourself no favours my good man.

Step over here and lets get your moustache and bruncher jacket back in order.
I will park nothing!!!

I thought you were better than this Mang, I really did.

Resorting to spelling mistakes is a washed up posters means of attack.

Lift.
I feel like you’re personally attacing me. :(

fu** off, you GUTLESS WONDER

Oh me, Oh my! This is truly terrible.

Look, I along with many impartial folk respect Mang for his great effort in clawing his team to a position where some remember and even discuss their exploit (was it 1 or 2 Premierships and a choke last year?).

Lesser beings, like those from 10 other Clubs, might sink the boots into our favourite rural bumpkin. I ask my team and all those fekkwards from other mobs to give Mang space.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back