Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Chadwick Boseman (Black Panther) just died due to colon cancer. What the hell???
Apparently been battling it for 4 years or so, so nothing new in his world, but I sure had no clue about it. Way too young.

Apparently been battling it for 4 years or so, so nothing new in his world, but I sure had no clue about it. Way too young.
I assume Disney knew about it. I wonder how they'll manage the Black Panther character going forward.

Hey ClarkeM, finally got around to watching Dave, it is fantastic
Hey! YEah so keen to rewatch it actually. It is really good - it will be interesting to see where it goes in Season 2.

The milking scene was a pisser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't realise the Dragons had a new sponsor
View attachment 948051
We're sponsored by Subway, actually.

Speaking of Spam, did you notice that it disappeared from supermarket shelves back in April/May? People actually bought that stuff due the the looming apocalypse!

Speaking of Spam, did you notice that it disappeared from supermarket shelves back in April/May? People actually bought that stuff due the the looming apocalypse!
A spam 6 inch sub sounds filthy.

Well people are idiots, massive idiots

I didn't realise the Dragons had a new sponsor
View attachment 948051
I do believe if you check the top contributors you will find 3 roys in the top 5 and only 2 dragons ;)

Just like the idiots the hoarded toilet paper 😂 now they got a pantry full of spam that probably will never get used

Tomato sauce shelves must have been empty as well, that's the only way you can eat that stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back