Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Shambles at the Bombers. Without glorious leader teammates don't even know each others' names.

You wouldn't see me forget the names of my teammates, and more importantly, good friends, like @CalciuM, @SweatD, @Grand Urkle Horse, Bozo and haydo.
ill let the rookie off this time

Good question, never had the PS1 but did have a PS2. Probably earlier than i am thinking but perhaps 1997 ish.

Bloody yuppy.

Back when I was a kid growing up in the mean streets of Tikrit being bombed by F.18's daily, we never had electricity for video games.

But we showed initiative..

XufFasO.gif

Bloody yuppy.

Back when I was a kid growing up in the mean streets of Tikrit being bombed by F.18's daily, we never had electricity for video games.

But we showed initiative..

View attachment 947000
Hahaha dickhead I've been watching for a few minutes now and you still haven't even managed to score for either side. Useless.

Hahaha dickhead I've been watching for a few minutes now and you still haven't even managed to score for either side. Useless.

Keep watching.. it promises to be one of the best rallies ever!

Keep watching.. it promises to be one of the best rallies ever!
No integrity in this rally. Either neither player is trying to score or they're both shit.

No integrity in this rally. Either neither player is trying to score or they're both sh*t.

I think the bet was whoever loses the rally joins the Dragons.

...it could go on for a while.

I think the bet was whoever loses the rally joins the Dragons.

...it could go on for a while.
Who the **** would agree to such a bet?

Things even worse at the Bombers than I thought. Come back Wayneo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woah he just scored, did you guys see that?

KohPhi to Dragons confirmed. Update the scoreboard already.

Wut? There is only one way that Kohph goes to the dragons ... and that ain't gunna end well for the dragons.

Wut? There is only one way that Kohph goes to the dragons ... and that ain't gunna end well for the dragons.
Blame him for making the stupid bet, mate.
Somebody call for a score review! That's bullsh!t.
Are you calling me a liar? KohPhi absolutely destroyed KohPhi with a masterfully disguised power shot resigning him to a career at the Dragons.

Blame him for making the stupid bet, mate.

Are you calling me a liar? KohPhi absolutely destroyed KohPhi with a masterfully disguised power shot resigning him to a career at the Dragons.
I'm not sayin any more till we see the replay.

KohPhi you did push the record button, didn't you?

To be fair, with the talent on the Dragon's list, I shouldn't have too much trouble taking 95% of the salary cap.

To be fair, with the talent on the Dragon's list, I shouldn't have too much trouble taking 95% of the salary cap.
Who they signing with the other 5%?
I'm not sayin any more till we see the replay.

KohPhi you did push the record button, didn't you?
Wow and the Bombers say the simmers have no integrity. This is the biggest Bombers scandal in a couple of hours.

Who they signing with the other 5%?

Wow and the Bombers say the simmers have no integrity. This is the biggest Bombers scandal in a couple of seconds.

Fixed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back