Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah that one won the latest song contest on 2002, was that you?
I think I nearly won the billy with it once. Tasteless campaigners.

Is that the longer-term posters competition?
It's the forum-wide one. I only ever got involved in the SFA one after The Jesus was disgracefully forbidden from hosting a totally reasonable round themed around songs he liked in the actual one IIRC.

Grab a pen and paper ...
  • write down some artists and their best songs and have a look around YouTube
  • find the best links for sound and visuals (studio produced or live) and send it to your email
  • there will be a variety of styles, narratives, concepts and moods so try to pick the right time to post each music video
... and most importantly have fun.

Simples.
Why do we have to send it to our email? I just copy and paste the R̶e̶d̶ YouTube link... oh I see where JWS went wrong now...

Grab a pen and paper ...
  • find the best links for sound and visuals (studio produced or live) and send it to your email
  • there will be a variety of styles, narratives, concepts and moods so try to pick the right time to post each music video

Simples.
Looking forward to it Killa 👍🏻

Morning Bombres and Wonderesses.

Are you all ready for a big Friday night of music?

It's the forum-wide one. I only ever got involved in the SFA one after The Jesus was disgracefully forbidden from hosting a totally reasonable round themed around songs he liked in the actual one IIRC.
Hope to see you get involved in #tuberadio tonight mate.

What’s your flavour music-wise?
Did you shit the bed again son? I’ll be up in a minute.
Why do we have to send it to our email? I just copy and paste the R̶e̶d̶ YouTube link... oh I see where JWS went wrong now...
Nah man, Joshy wanted to get back to the Bears so badly that he posted a couple of bears making love.

The smooth one was winning if I recall?

Grab a pen and paper ...

Simples.
Just do what I do. Play random tasteless crap.

Morning Bombers.

Morning West Coast.

Here's a picture of how good the East Coast is, thus proving that the West Coast is shit. I'll support with vids later today :thumbsu:

maxresdefault.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just do what I do. Play random tasteless crap.
....and ensure a plentiful supply of various beverages......it makes the music even better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back