Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

F*ck no.

... although MITS will do private sessions for the right price.
I just get confused with the wankfest that is happening in here between the Bombers players, that maybe I've fallen into the Team PM.

I just get confused with the wankfest that is happening in here between the Bombers players, that maybe I've fallen into the Team PM.

Who else do we have to talk to?

I accidentally fell behind by about 20 pages, and decided that the best course of action was to assume that nothing of value occurred.

Engage me, Bomberinos.

I accidentally fell behind by about 20 pages, and decided that the best course of action was to assume that nothing of value occurred.

Engage me, Bomberinos.
You are correct. Only 3 wonders have bothered showing up to this point. Now you're here we can get started

You are correct. Only 3 wonders have bothered showing up to this point. Now you're here we can get started

The Wonders are like that ****ing hopeless team at Monday night D grade basketball that never have enough players there on time, hold you up and then, because they have to have a scorer, eventually the match is started and they've got 3 ****ing players on the court.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why. Our team PM is a fun and inclusive place to be. They've all taken to the PM like ducks to water
Suppose this is true when you recruit those sorts of types.
The Wonders are like that ******* hopeless team at Monday night D grade basketball that never have enough players there on time, hold you up and then, because they have to have a scorer, eventually the match is started and they've got 3 ******* players on the court.
The Bombers are the family that goes to watch their son play Monday night D grade basketball and then complains that the referee's aren't taking the game seriously enough and threaten to sue them.

Let's be serious, we're no D Grade basketball team. We're an A Class Qooty team.

If 34 pages of talking to yourself isn't "getting started", I'm concerned for the future.

The Wonders are like that ******* hopeless team at Monday night D grade basketball that never have enough players there on time, hold you up and then, because they have to have a scorer, eventually the match is started and they've got 3 ******* players on the court.

At my Wednesday night B grade competition (flex), the rule was that a team which couldn't provide a scorer would get docked 20 points at half-time. This is how we got precisely 33% of our wins. My specific role was being the first person to bring up the rule and ensure it was enforced at half-time, much to the opposition's chagrin.

Suppose this is true when you recruit those sorts of types.

The Bombers are the family that goes to watch their son play Monday night D grade basketball and then complains that the referee's aren't taking the game seriously enough and threaten to sue them.

Let's be serious, we're no D Grade basketball team. We're an A Class Qooty team.
So you're saying the Bombers are a family.......that's nice

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back