Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

The demise of the dictator has clearly cheered up the Bomberinos.
You miss him as much as the rest of us you old softy.

Tonight's TubeRadio will be dedicated to WaynesWorld19's new campaign.

We'll expect some quality selections from you there Uncle.

You miss him as much as the rest of us you old softy.

Tonight's TubeRadio will be dedicated to WaynesWorld19's new campaign.

We'll expect some quality selections from you there Uncle.

Stop liking posts Wayneo. Just be a good dullard and enjoy your new compost bin.

Thought I would get in early for music night. One of the greatest from one of the greatest!

I represent Inglewood and the whole corner pop for it
Enemies all foul, snitch when you bust at 'em
But they the enemy, **** it, still bust at 'em
Original young gangsters, the ones with the say-so

Well, got half the fireball left from last week and some bundy so Im good to go.....open up the doors I'm going back to the pub scene again, smokey rooms, tequla slammers and ouzo and cokes, solid punch ons and some great Australian music.

I'm stuck watching it again, it's actually so good.

It arouses me.

beez, surely you've watched this guy before?
Nah, can't say I have.

I do remember trying a Sudoku once with the Knight's move but it was too tricky. Wasted two hours of my life for about three numbers :huh:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, got half the fireball left from last week and some bundy so Im good to go.....open up the doors I'm going back to the pub scene again, smokey rooms, tequla slammers and ouzo and cokes, solid punch ons and some great Australian music.
Fireball is good stuff :thumbsu:

Nah, can't say I have.

I do remember trying a Sudoku once with the Knight's move but it was too tricky. Wasted two hours of my life for about three numbers :huh:
should have a look at the stairway to heaven one.....

Thought I would get in early for music night. One of the greatest from one of the greatest!

I represent Inglewood and the whole corner pop for it
Enemies all foul, snitch when you bust at 'em
But they the enemy, fu** it, still bust at 'em
Original young gangsters, the ones with the say-so

Haha, it's funny you post YG, because he almost sums the Bombers up.

Good in 2016. Sucks ass now.

I'll get in early too with this classic which goes into detail about just how jealous of me the Bombers are:

#SSwans2011post

Last edited:
It is odd, the older I have got the more I have shifted to drinking spirits neat. The only exceptions are Bloody Marys for the Vitamin C, gin and tonic on hot days and a dash of water in Ouzo.

In a matter doubtless unrelated to Wayneo, the nasty Japanese nationalist Shinzo Abe has stepped down. This pig was a complete denialist of Japanese war atrocities.
Bombers denialists will try to say this is merely a coincidence.

#SSwans2011post

Last edited:
Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back