Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Ugh. Just went through all those pages. Too much.

Gonna be a wild week! 💚🐲💚

I don't even bother anymore. I just let it overrun me.

My son learnt how to sing that song at daycare last week. It's cute now, but ask me again in a month and I'll probably have a different answer for you...
Why do you have the same persona backstory as AceAndy ?

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

HOW MANY WAYNEO ALTS ARE HERE?

If any of you people have sufficient insight to recognise there is a problem, this is a good first step. I suggest you get in touch with Dr Jung52. He does take small group bookings at prices that will make only your left eye bleed.

How many pages are we going to go through before someone from the coney island karens pops up and complains?
Quick. Someone tag SSwans.

My son learnt how to sing that song at daycare last week. It's cute now, but ask me again in a month and I'll probably have a different answer for you...
Probably cute when a little kid does it but last year I went to Phoenix and at the aquarium two tour guide women kept singing it to us and I was over it by the end of it...baby shark do do do do...

Spoiler, it will be less than a month.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to look the song up to get the reference. Someone's created a 1 hour loop of it on youtube.

Speaking of quality songs. Remember this banger? You're welcome. :)

This guy hit the peak of his career when he got to star in a hungry jacks ad
74645D5D-7DF9-4EA3-BBBA-7CC1568645AB.jpeg

It was Muddiemoose who did, not me
I’m just a regular avocado moose fan :)
Im not sure if the fact I thought it was about you is an insight into me or you?

Maybe both.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back