Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait so is it a holiday or are we playing?

I think we both throw this game, and have a round of golf. Parma and Pint at the end ;)

CommonHarmfulBrownbear-small.gif

I think we both throw this game, and have a round of golf. Parma and Pint at the end ;)
Seems reasonable, but one of Test Tickle or myself needs to win the Knock Out competition and this is the critical game

Happy gameday everyone.

But alas, I almost feel sorry for the Bears.

This is how they are before the game, y'know, fairly amicable chaps with a positive outlook and a bit of confidence ahead of the game

Then this is the Bears once they step onto the field and realise what shit they've actually gotten themselves into...

Then finally, the aftermath :coldsweat:

1599965222582.png

Thanks for coming today, Bears, and sorry we had to absolutely destroy you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought we playing in your home ground.

It seems I have goofed, too big of a night at Crocodile Drunkee's last night.

Hope I can get an Uber back to Dragon Island in time for the game

Happy gameday everyone.

But alas, I almost feel sorry for the Bears.

This is how they are before the game, y'know, fairly amicable chaps with a positive outlook and a bit of confidence ahead of the game

Then this is the Bears once they step onto the field and realise what sh*t they've actually gotten themselves into...

Then finally, the aftermath :coldsweat:

View attachment 960262

Thanks for coming today, Bears, and sorry we had to absolutely destroy you.

Less stuffing might be good for me, more room to eat porridge and hunny.

Less stuffing might be good for me, more room to eat porridge and hunny.
I disagree with your playing for the Bears policy, but I totally agree with your porridge and honey policy.

Whilst we may have our differences, sometimes it is best to look at our similarities. Like the fact that xenxen and myself both grace the bench. We actually had a chat about it, so here is a shameless plug

Thank you again to xenxen for taking the time while your on the Island

What the fu** , Adelaide have kicked the first five goals of the game. :mad:

Doc went into the game injured, now he is in the rooms. ... FFS!

Didnt see that , that sucks.

He had a strained calf last week, was a "test" to play this morning ...... now here we are. He will not come back on.

He had a strained calf last week, was a "test" to play this morning ...... now here we are. He will not come back on.
Just mentioned he had a calf injury now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back