Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure everyone's worked it out by now, but I was a pre-teen when I first joined BigFooty as well, the date of my account joining BigFooty and my first 40-odd posts were in 2013 (along with my seven games for the Gumbies), however everything since then has been from 2018

Being a pre-teen (really a kid, even as a pre-teen I was still fairly naive and in some ways immature (not in a bad way though)) I had a lousy attention span and forgot about BigFooty fairly quickly
I could swear black and blue I made an account here in 2010 but I've never found it.

I was embedded in the culture of a wrestling forum. They had a debating league and some sort of roleplaying system which I was fond of. Later I was part of a revolutionary group that poached the core posters across to a new forum, of which I was an admin. They are both dead now, I wish I could dig up some of my skullduggery.

So I bought a Samsung S10 from JB because it was a discount. Now I've bought two IPhones (5 and 6) off Ebay. I still have an S9 and it works just fine.

What the **** am I doing? I'm not a drug dealer.
It's always good to have a burner phone or 3

I'm telling you, Ant Bear never played for us, don't ******* gaslight me.
The gymnastics that it took to get the Wonders into the finals last season been forgotten already?

I was too young for Myspace, but I did spend three years straight playing Club Penguin. Damn, that was such a great game and I had so much fun, throwing parties in my igloo, playing all of the mini games, interacting with other penguins.

I reckon I took a fair bit away from it after I drifted away from the game too, one of the key benefits is that it certainly helped with social interactions, one of the core features was talking to others and making conversation

Another is that I got pretty good at typing really fast too, the chat bar didn't allow copy-and-paste and on occasions it was key to type fairly quickly, and that carried over into my schoolwork and other things on the computer

Anyone else play Club Penguin?
Did it evolve into Animal Jam?

I hear that's quite "in" for the younger set.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you make a Wonder laugh on Monday morning? Tell him a joke on Friday night LOL.
80112.jpg

Are you calling us slow?

Did it evolve into Animal Jam?

I hear that's quite "in" for the younger set.

No, no it didn't actually. To be honest I've never actually heard of Animal Jam until you mentioned it just then

Club Penguin lead the way in late-00's and early-10's MMORPG's (at least in my opinion, although I'm pretty sure the numbers do back that up), followed by Poptropica and Moshi Monsters. At my primary school the latter two were probably slightly more popular than CP, but there was a core group of Club Penguin players and worldwide it was huge

No, no it didn't actually. To be honest I've never actually heard of Animal Jam until you mentioned it just then

Club Penguin lead the way in late-00's and early-10's MMORPG's (at least in my opinion, although I'm pretty sure the numbers do back that up), followed by Poptropica and Moshi Monsters. At my primary school the latter two were probably slightly more popular than CP, but there was a core group of Club Penguin players and worldwide it was huge
Please never disrespect Habbo Hotel via omission again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back