Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of which, haydo, you're welcome for that Swans side producing the best coach in the league. :cool:

Fun fact: Nicks played his last game against the Saints in the match where the media started claiming we couldn't win the flag with the game plan we went on to win the flag with. Makes for funny reading in hindsight:
Robert Walls... consider me the opposite of shocked.

I've taken it upon myself to analyse the Rats team:

View attachment 957221

Sin City Swamprats Official Team Sheet
Round 7 vs West Coast Wonders @ The Colosseum

B:
*no players trending*

HB: *no players trending* Rich the babe Evans

C: *no players trending*

HF: *no players trending*

F: *no players trending*

FOLL: *no players trending*

INT: *no players trending*
Pretty average side, to be honest.

EFA

I wonder which team will win a flag first - the Gold Coast Suns or the West Coast Wonders. My money is on the Suns.
And this is how ClarkeMonies continues to grow. Idiots making stupid bets and donating to the fund...

Mate, I'm not sure you understand my role in the team.

On Sunday I'll be taking to the field on a lawn chair, while JT_the_Man showers me with a hose from the pine (a role he fulfills better than any other bench player in the league). I'll be spending the match recovering from the real action that takes place on Saturday nights at the Wonders. We may be towards the bottom of the ladder, but I can assure you we're winning big time when it counts.
It’s a miracle that I can keep such a steady hand on that hose whilst fast asleep on the pine.

So I bought a Samsung S10 from JB because it was a discount. Now I've bought two IPhones (5 and 6) off Ebay. I still have an S9 and it works just fine.

What the **** am I doing? I'm not a drug dealer.

Better-Call-Saul-Season-4-Episode-5-Sliding-Jimmy.jpg

I wonder which team will win a flag first - the Gold Coast Suns or the West Coast Wonders. My money is on the Suns.

You really are a silly duffer. We are on the march to #firstto6 You Swami Pratts are mere footnotes choking as history passes you by.

You really are a silly duffer. We are on the march to #firstto6 You Swami Pratts are mere footnotes choking as history passes you by.
You must be tired - you've been marching since season 21, and you're still stuck on 5 :).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must be tired - you've been marching since season 21, and you're still stuck on 5 :).

Biding our time. We are traditional slow starters but come home with a wet sail. Who could forget the magic of #TheLastDance in S 29. You Swamis were fortunate to meet a cooked Demons side in the last GF.

Biding our time. We are traditional slow starters but come home with a wet sail. Who could forget the magic of #TheLastDance in S 29. You Swamis were fortunate to meet a cooked Demons side in the last GF.

It certainly wasn't our last dance in Season 29, we're just warming up.

Unless you're referring to the Demons, who are a quality side and it took us until the end of the match to chip back their lead and take it ourselves

You'd make a fine journalist, old fella.......

You'd make a fine journalist, old fella.......

I am not, nor have ever been The "Great Slobbo". I do not smoke Winnie Blues, drink Coronas, lose my phone in King St nor sleep under an eiderdown of crocheted dimmy and kebab wrappers.

Is it filled with some nifty backgrounds and HTML and other computer-type things?

Only a handful of photos still show up. The drunken ones are gone, which is probably for the best.

Lots of emo era haircuts amongst my "connections" lol.

I was too young for Myspace, but I did spend three years straight playing Club Penguin. Damn, that was such a great game and I had so much fun, throwing parties in my igloo, playing all of the mini games, interacting with other penguins.

I reckon I took a fair bit away from it after I drifted away from the game too, one of the key benefits is that it certainly helped with social interactions, one of the core features was talking to others and making conversation

Another is that I got pretty good at typing really fast too, the chat bar didn't allow copy-and-paste and on occasions it was key to type fairly quickly, and that carried over into my schoolwork and other things on the computer

Anyone else play Club Penguin?

I was too young for Myspace, but I did spend three years straight playing Club Penguin. Damn, that was such a great game and I had so much fun, throwing parties in my igloo, playing all of the mini games, interacting with other penguins.

I reckon I took a fair bit away from it after I drifted away from the game too, one of the key benefits is that it certainly helped with social interactions, one of the core features was talking to others and making conversation

Another is that I got pretty good at typing really fast too, the chat bar didn't allow copy-and-paste and on occasions it was key to type fairly quickly, and that carried over into my schoolwork and other things on the computer

Anyone else play Club Penguin?
I never did any of those online games as a kid. I did however start posting on forums when I was 11. I was widely hated for my inability to understand others, but I didn't understand their jabs either. Only when I searched the forum many years later did I find out that literally everyone was taking the piss out of me.

I never did any of those online games as a kid. I did however start posting on forums when I was 11. I was widely hated for my inability to understand others, but I didn't understand their jabs either. Only when I searched the forum many years later did I find out that literally everyone was taking the piss out of me.

I'm sure everyone's worked it out by now, but I was a pre-teen when I first joined BigFooty as well, the date of my account joining BigFooty and my first 40-odd posts were in 2013 (along with my seven games for the Gumbies), however everything since then has been from 2018

Being a pre-teen (really a kid, even as a pre-teen I was still fairly naive and in some ways immature (not in a bad way though)) I had a lousy attention span and forgot about BigFooty fairly quickly

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back