Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

CharlesM is starting to scare me too

Surely you'll still play for Vic Country this summer though? That was great fun last time

Actually I'm getting a bit ahead of myself, is there going to be SoO in the S30 off-season/S31 pre-season?

Surely you'll still play for Vic Country this summer though? That was great fun last time

Actually I'm getting a bit ahead of myself, is there going to be SoO in the S30 off-season/S31 pre-season?
Yep, SoO should run over the summer off season, might be different this year with the admin changeover but I doubt it. Up the Counts!!!

Depends on if I can be ****ed.

But seriously, I’m not sure. I’d like to see it back every summer break maybe.

View attachment 956545

Rd 7 Official Team Sheet Wonders v Swamprats

B: dogs105 - TheHairyGamer - PerfectFooty
HB: SSwans2011 - Grand Uncle Horace - BallaratBulldog
C: Crusty Undies - SweetD - Jack The Godfather
HF: jezzajay - Uncle_Leo - Cactus_
F: KBLT - Sab22 - croweater 41
Foll: Bonz - ClarkeM - AngryRanga

INT: JT_the_Man - Coopers

Changes:
Elmer_Judd W to OUT
Crusty Undies BP to W
PerfectFooty Out to BP​

My first thoughts when I see that team are that I rate your new logo. I'm not sure who designed it, but well done :thumbsu:

My second is how many packets of chips I'll be able to eat while I wait for SSwans2011 to come man up 😜

My first thoughts when I see that team are that I rate your new logo. I'm not sure who designed it, but well done :thumbsu:

My second is how many packets of chips I'll be able to eat while I wait for SSwans2011 to come man up 😜
It’s an old logo but thanks

Had to rest our rookie Elmer_Judd due to food poisoning, safe to say we won't be eating cactus's food anymore.

Usually I ask what kind of spread the opposition teams will leave out for us, but after reading that comment I think we'll fend for ourselves on Sunday. If you have a massage table (or two, maybe three) in the rooms that'd be great for laying the snacks out on though

Usually I ask what kind of spread the opposition teams will leave out for us, but after reading that comment I think we'll fend for ourselves on Sunday. If you have a massage table (or two, maybe three) in the rooms that'd be great for laying the snacks out on though
Talking about food, this gentleman reached out to me to do his food survey. Thanks for reminding me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talking about food, this gentleman reached out to me to do his food survey. Thanks for reminding me

No worries at all. Got a few results left to come through and then the big report will be posted

Underrated show, the characters are all such terrible people yet somehow so likeable
Is Always Sunny actually available on any streaming platform? Never seen it. I've watched all through The Simpsons, Curb, Arrested Development since 'this' started and I'm halfway through Seinfield, I might as well.

Is Always Sunny actually available on any streaming platform? Never seen it. I've watched all through The Simpsons, Curb, Arrested Development since 'this' started and I'm halfway through Seinfield, I might as well.

If you have amazon prime its on their streaming platform.

It's been many weeks but I FINALLY have a matchup I am looking forward to Ant Bear I know you have always looked up to me both on and off the Qooty field, but I am very excited to pile drive you this week 😘

View attachment 955729
Looked UP to you?

Bonzo, you can onlt dream of attaining my lofty heights, friend.

What does Swamp Rat mean?
dirty, un-clean, generally feral. From a suburb in Australia which was built on an old swamp and was on the bad side of town where lots of crims live.

Thanks google.
Appears the hand sanitiser will be required more so on Sunday.
Dude, that's West Lakes, not Alberton.

Do I really have to philreich?

I have so much other stuff I could be doing with my life but nooooooooo, here I am dealing with the bloody Wonders.

.... What has my life become?
Bet the Wonders are sufferable compared to your Blue visitors tonight.

So you're a hog is what you're saying?

Tsk tsk Phil, I expected better of you. Cheap shots on Sab22 who's already seen this thread, laughed at the opposition and decided that he's going to post another time when he wants to because he's the best of the best.
TRue leader. He is at the rear, so when you all turn and flee, he'll be leading the charge.

View attachment 956545

Rd 7 Official Team Sheet Wonders v Swamprats

B: dogs105 - TheHairyGamer - PerfectFooty
HB: SSwans2011 - Grand Uncle Horace - BallaratBulldog
C: Crusty Undies - SweetD - Jack The Godfather
HF: jezzajay - Uncle_Leo - Cactus_
F: KBLT - Sab22 - croweater 41
Foll: Bonz - ClarkeM - AngryRanga

INT: JT_the_Man - Coopers

Changes:
Elmer_Judd W to OUT
Crusty Undies BP to W
PerfectFooty Out to BP​

Harsh to just throw Elmer_Judd away like that.

200.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back