Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely you'll still play for Vic Country this summer though? That was great fun last time

Actually I'm getting a bit ahead of myself, is there going to be SoO in the S30 off-season/S31 pre-season?

Had to rest our rookie Elmer_Judd due to food poisoning, safe to say we won't be eating cactus's food anymore.
Wow, can't even get your team-mates name correct.

Cactus_

I'm just itching to prosecute someone, too - this seasons captains crop is full of goody two-shoes.

Wow, can't even get your team-mates name correct.

Cactus_

I'm just itching to prosecute someone, too - this seasons captains crop is full of goody two-shoes.

The beer's kicked on by then. Allow it.

Good to see you mate, hope you're well.

Is Always Sunny actually available on any streaming platform? Never seen it. I've watched all through The Simpsons, Curb, Arrested Development since 'this' started and I'm halfway through Seinfield, I might as well.
First season is very average, 2nd season is when it starts to get really good once the personalities have been developed a bit

Is Always Sunny actually available on any streaming platform? Never seen it. I've watched all through The Simpsons, Curb, Arrested Development since 'this' started and I'm halfway through Seinfield, I might as well.
You’ll love it then. It used to be on Netflix but not anymore. The Episodes are relatively easy to access online.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm gonna stand by the first season as being underrated as fu**.
The first episode being “The Gang Gets Racist”... like, were they seriously that brazen on their first episode on TV haha.

Harsh to just throw Elmer_Judd away like that.

200.gif
Those are the rules :(

Best team going around.
Couldn't agree more - a team has to be incredibly strong to hold up 10 other teams on the ladder. Even my pre game farts aren't that strong.......

View attachment 956545

Rd 7 Official Team Sheet Wonders v Swamprats

B: dogs105 - TheHairyGamer - PerfectFooty
HB: SSwans2011 - Grand Uncle Horace - BallaratBulldog
C: Crusty Undies - SweetD - Jack The Godfather
HF: jezzajay - Uncle_Leo - Cactus_
F: KBLT - Sab22 - croweater 41
Foll: Bonz - ClarkeM - AngryRanga

INT: JT_the_Man - Coopers

Changes:
Elmer_Judd W to OUT
Crusty Undies BP to W
PerfectFooty Out to BP​
Better watch out this week boys back in my prime position. No more Crusty the defensive skunk, now it's Crusty the the sheepdog wingaaaa.

jackster83 good game to pick as your first one of the season! I forgot to ask earlier, but hopefully you enjoyed a bucket of chips for me at the game

haydo, I think that calls for some team-wide celebrations this evening. Keen to hit up the supermarket for some snacks?

GTG it's only 127 hours until the first bounce - it's not much if you say it quickly.

Maybe try not to think about it too much.....
I went away.
Watched that RL AFL crap.
I'm back in the land of Sweet & not leaving.

I'm gonna stand by the first season as being underrated as fu**.
The only episode I really liked of that first season was the last one, first episode was easily ballsy and hasn't aged very well obviously. Episode 2 had it's moments but apart from that season was just exposition

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back