Official Match Thread S31 Round 6 - Fighting Furies vs Dragons FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the week, Furies. Interesting, to be sure. 🤨
Good luck to you the rest of the season.
one day, Tigerturbulance...I will make you use my choice of avatar. 😁

Thank you for posting our game.

Dragons...woooohooooo! Another win!

1615702172016.gif

BLUEALLTHRU, the pig is ready. Come get some!

Aways glad to see you babe 😘

Also glad that Ned_Flanders enjoyed the love in so much he avoided touching the ball once in fear of doing damage.

View attachment 1077192

Casual 5 goals whilst getting robbed at the death for a 6th, along with another win. I would call this week a pass.

Great win team.

One last deep sniff whilst thinking of two very special furies and I'm done for the week.

View attachment 1077195
Holy shit you're right - Ned_Flanders stayed on the bench for the entire game. What a lazy prick. 😂

Bastyy I believe this was some kind of protest about your leadership...

Holy sh*t you're right - Ned_Flanders stayed on the bench for the entire game. What a lazy prick. 😂

Bastyy I believe this was some kind of protest about your leadership...

Dude, being on the bench means being on the bench

Bastyy you're fired. In 24 hours I announce our last acting captain before Turbo returns.

**** you all, I'm off to the recyclers to hit the dregs

Great win, awesome effort for Strigoi 's 50th too Dragons :thumbsu:

Shout out to rookie BringBackTheAnchor for another awesome day on the field, proving quite the effective youngster no doubt slipping under some radars.

Thanks for the week Furies, and FootyGuy13 for the game posting. Catch yas next time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win Dragons. It was a fairly tight contest until half time before we put the foot down in the second half to come away with another very good win.

T2B_ was best on ground for me, BringBackTheAnchor played another great game in the midfield while Knifey Spoony, Maylandsman and Strigoi also played well. Bonz continues to do his things at full forward kicking five goals with our other forwards proving pesky at times too.

A very solid win away from home. We're back on the road next week too so that will be another test for us in opposition territory. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

It would be interesting to see who has had a bigger 50 game impact on the comp than yourself.
Ace Andy aside, but who from the other teams are contenders. Throw it out there.
Hmmm...good question! 👍

Oh serial_thrilla...a good media piece? If not already done or in the works. 😁😉

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S31 Round 6 - Fighting Furies vs Dragons FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back