Official Team Thread S32 – Alberton Qootball Club, the Sin City Swamprats [B&F Winner: philreich]

Remove this Banner Ad

Mobbs no new pc nor the lego millennium falcon but I have spent the afternoon updating my laptop to windows 10 and have cooked the wife tea and hope she lets me at least purchase minecraft for a measly $35. Hopefully the purse she has made from my ballsack has the funds required otherwise I’ll be crying into my 10 year old not $300 pillow tonight

Congratulations to ant555, who plays his 400th SFA game this weekend!

Squad [IV]
Alberton Qootball Club
The Swamprats

– S32 SQUAD –

Part IV

scs-club-logo-smaller-png.1187559

Last edited:
Squad [V] - Rookies
Last edited:
Hey there Rats!

MASSIVELY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

The Mount Buller Demons and PG Enterprises Ltd team would like to invite you to our special event tomorrow night:

The One-and-Only MBD Season 31 Deestroy Medal Countdown!

Our Best and Fairest event promises to be a special one. We will be posting the count on our Season 31 MBD Team thread.

Even better though, we would love you to join us for our special Deestroy Podcast providing commentary throughout the night. Hosted by Master-Of-Ceremonies extrodinare The Jesus, you can listen to subject expert special insights Proper Gander and Ken Hinkley - senior coach of the Port Adelaide Football Club.

We would love you all to come as our guests to what promises to be an enthralling evening. Wear clothes or don't, present yourself as a talking pug dog, whatever. All are welcome.

When?

Friday, 30 July 2021.
The Countdown commences at 8:30PM - feel free to arrive early, mingle and consume substances of your choice.

Where?

Go to MBD Season 31 (CHAMPIONS) thread at: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...’re-champions-🤗.1253597/page-36#post-71283685

For special comments - I will send you the discord link just as soon as we've set it up and established how it works and so forth.

What?

A massive event, that’s what! YOU WILL MEET FRIENDS, YOU WILL SHOUT AT PEOPLE, YOU WILL REGRET SOME OF YOUR ACTIONS and YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME. Or else

Who?

We welcome all, young and old, clothed or naked, SFA players, coaches, umpires and groupies. And anyone else really

49A6FF23-8BA9-478E-97B3-C03F355AF1AF.jpeg

See you there!

Hiya Swampies - link as promised

Tonight is the MBD best & fairest event and with it being Friday and all, we are celebrating with a special podcast to discuss the season that was. We would be delighted to have you as guests.

The podcast kicks off at 8:30PM. Hop on to discord at any point prior via the link below which will take you to Mt Buller. Happy Friday!

discord.gg

Join the Sweet F.A Deestroy Medal Night Discord Server!
Check out the Sweet F.A Deestroy Medal Night community on Discord - hang out with 11 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
discord.gg

Milestones: R1 – ant555 (400), Power Raid (250)
S32 MILESTONES – R01

- 400 SFA matches: ant555

- 250 games for the Rats: Power Raid

The Captain's Word (R2)
Great to not only kick the season off with a win, but several of us now own property in Alberton's own Dock Street.

Thanks Mobbs.

Great to not only kick the season off with a win, but several of us now own property in Alberton's own Dock Street.

Thanks Mobbs.
Three residents in Alberton now, all on the same street!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rats Stats (after R2)
Rats Stats (after R3)
Time for another installment of #ratstats...

Rats_s32_stats.PNG

SarahSmiles continues his stellar start to the season, while sataris added donuts.

Rats_s32_posts.PNG

Looking forward to getting a win for GremioPower in his 50th game this week.

The Captain's Word (R4)
Rats Stats (after R4)
Rats Stats (after R5)
Time for some midweek #ratstats!

Rats_s32_stats.PNG

GotTheGoodes, Firestarter and Catsnlakers carried the can for the club in a nailbiting loss to the Phoenix.

Rats_s32_posts.PNG

A quieter week posting wise, which is expected to continue for another week as the club's Essendon and Sydney supporting contingent continue to drown their sorrows (as opposed to Firestarter and myself who had to drink just to survive our team's games each week).

The Captain's Word (R6) - "Club-Legend Round"
Time for some midweek #ratstats!

View attachment 1223558

GotTheGoodes, Firestarter and Catsnlakers carried the can for the club in a nailbiting loss to the Phoenix.

View attachment 1223563

A quieter week posting wise, which is expected to continue for another week as the club's Essendon and Sydney supporting contingent continue to drown their sorrows (as opposed to Firestarter and myself who had to drink just to survive our team's games each week).
Stout matches my cold dead heart...

Rats Stats (after R6)
Happy Thursday y'all, it's time for some #ratstats...

Rats_s32_stats.PNG

Back on the winners' list after a tight scrap with the Wonders.

Impressive by compact72 and RPCB to get 1 goal from 1 kick. 100% disposal goal efficiency.

Rats_s32_posts.PNG

A pretty solid week posting wise, with SarahSmiles cracking the ton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread S32 – Alberton Qootball Club, the Sin City Swamprats [B&F Winner: philreich]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back