Official Match Thread S32.R15, Bombers v. Dragons [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Baghdad-Dragons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

So…I’m up against a CursingFijian today, eh? I’ll wear my ear plugs.
Piece of cake today, Dragons!

View attachment 1275586

I think you’re over rating yourself just a tad pussycat. Good energy but you’re playing with the big dogs today.

giphy.gif

I think you’re over rating yourself just a tad pussycat. Good energy but you’re playing with the big dogs today.

giphy.gif

I think you’ll find she’s going to rag-doll you young fella, like basically every other ruck this season

Game-Time Announcement (no BRT, though)
The Bombers reckon I post nothing but loses.
The Dragons reckon I post nothing but loses.

This'll be interesting. Game starts 4:30pm AEDT (4:00pm ACDT, 3:30pm AEST, 3:00pm ACST, 1:30pm AWST)

Don TL15 de La Mancha against Corruption

This'll be interesting. Game starts 4:30pm AEDT (4:00pm ACDT, 3:30pm AEST, 3:00pm ACST, 1:30pm AWST)

Some of us think you post nothing but losses. Pretty sure the truth is in the middle somewhere.

BOM - Sportsmans... Wait a minute?!

Thanks for the week Dragons and Bombers keep your chins up, we tried against insurmountable odds.

A Tie?

Tied game incoming.

giphy.gif
If that’s one of your dogs…you see it can’t handle the cat. 🤭

Why do dogs always look so stunned when those kind of things happen? 😆

Why not?

Nil all draw it is.

giphy.gif
With paw taps like that I can't see Strigs losing a hitout!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just give us decent weather, QootyGuy

With paw taps like that I can't see Strigs losing a hitout!

Just because you didn’t see it doesn’t mean it won’t happen.

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Bombers v. Dragons [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Baghdad-Dragons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back