Official Match Thread S32.R15, Warriors v. Swamprats [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Coney Island-Sin City at Van Cortlandt Park, VCP

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for the late entrance but I wish our friends the Warriors well

Good luck all!
giphy.gif

YnA3kEo.png

fDLTgFo.gif

FootyGuy13 - 50 Sweet FA Games

'Prats, bow down and pay your respects to one of the league's pre-eminent statisticians and amateur historians, and the man singlehandedly responsible for bringing almost all of our returned Warriors these past seasons out of the wilderness, FootyGuy13!!!

Having joined the club off the back of an impressive eAFL campaign as co-coach of the Demons outfit, FootyGuy13 has stamped himself as someone with a passion and talent for crunching the numbers and delivering some key and unique insights into the sport of qooty.

A Eurovision and Rebecca Black enthusiast, but we won't hold that against him.

He fittingly racks up his 50th game this week during Heritage Round, in a must win clash, but we won't hold that against him either.

FootyGuy13
Career Stats

View attachment 1274299
NaturalDisaster Tonga Bob harry000 The Half Back The Notorious DAV zackah FootyGuy13 RelaxMax Dinsdale Freofalcon Raveneyes Smoooothy TubbsFarquhar Volbeat Stronzo DockerDen5215 toxic Lord_Flashheart Frankston Rover Snuffaluphagus Mofra Moo Piggy Smalls BEEG ChappyUK BeinPurplenGreen

Get around him.

#FootyGuy50
Heritage round, must-win game, wazzas milestone...

YnA3kEo.png

fDLTgFo.gif

FootyGuy13 - 50 Sweet FA Games

'Prats, bow down and pay your respects to one of the league's pre-eminent statisticians and amateur historians, and the man singlehandedly responsible for bringing almost all of our returned Warriors these past seasons out of the wilderness, FootyGuy13!!!

Having joined the club off the back of an impressive eAFL campaign as co-coach of the Demons outfit, FootyGuy13 has stamped himself as someone with a passion and talent for crunching the numbers and delivering some key and unique insights into the sport of qooty.

A Eurovision and Rebecca Black enthusiast, but we won't hold that against him.

He fittingly racks up his 50th game this week during Heritage Round, in a must win clash, but we won't hold that against him either.

FootyGuy13
Career Stats

View attachment 1274299
NaturalDisaster Tonga Bob harry000 The Half Back The Notorious DAV zackah FootyGuy13 RelaxMax Dinsdale Freofalcon Raveneyes Smoooothy TubbsFarquhar Volbeat Stronzo DockerDen5215 toxic Lord_Flashheart Frankston Rover Snuffaluphagus Mofra Moo Piggy Smalls BEEG ChappyUK BeinPurplenGreen

Get around him.

#FootyGuy50
Well done FootyGuy13 - here's to many more to come.

So 'rats have a milestone game and Wazzas have a milestone game?

I'm wearing my lucky red leotard for this one

gif-09.gif

So 'rats have a milestone game and Wazzas have a milestone game?

I'm wearing my lucky red leotard for this one

View attachment 1274328
Our bloke is playing his 150th. Not sure how the sim works - maybe it means we're 3 times more likely to lose.

Our bloke is playing his 150th. Not sure how the sim works - maybe it means we're 3 times more likely to lose.
in the bizarro universe of the Sim we thrive on milestones (thrive = fail miserably)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no name change for me but all good
You're a Cardie too hey? Maybe you and Freofalcon can reminisce about the good old days when Dennis Cometti was the coach, or when Basil Zempalis played for you.

They won't hire an assistant.
Mate I hate to break it to you, but if they haven't told you they hired an assistant then you're the assistant.

Mate I hate to break it to you, but if they haven't told you they hired an assistant then you're the assistant.
He is the vice-captain. His job is to assist the captain!

You're a Cardie too hey? Maybe you and Freofalcon can reminisce about the good old days when Dennis Cometti was the coach, or when Basil Zempalis played for you.

I arrived in WA when the WAFL was no longer a strong league, so I never formally adopted a local side.

West Perth was just a default entry, living in the western suburbs and the suburb being the centre of the mining hub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Warriors v. Swamprats [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Coney Island-Sin City at Van Cortlandt Park, VCP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back