Official Match Thread S32.R15, Warriors v. Swamprats [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Coney Island-Sin City at Van Cortlandt Park, VCP

Remove this Banner Ad

I arrived in WA when the WAFL was no longer a strong league, so I never formally adopted a local side.

West Perth was just a default entry, living in the western suburbs and the suburb being the centre of the mining hub.
As long as you didn't nominate $ubiaco

Any government would be honoured to have me pretend to work for them.
As it is, I'm not allowed to look out of the window in the morning, to leave me something to do after lunch.

Another Rats legend reaches a milestone this week.

View attachment 1274291
GotTheGoodes seen here with sataris following the season 27 premiership.

View attachment 1274292
The two seen here following their second Rats premership.

Dual premiership winning midfielder GotTheGoodes clocks up his 150th Sweet FA game for the mighty Swamprats against the Warriors this weekend. In addition to the two premiership medals, this one time #ratoftheweek nominee also has an All-SFA jumper and a Toots medal.

Sin City skipper philreich had this to say ahead of the milestone:

“GotTheGoodes is one of the few to have remained at Sin City throughout my time at the club (I joined the Rats in season 24), and is a passionate member of the team. At times his posting has been as spasmodic as an SFA admin's credibility, but we love him all the same.

A sincere congratulations mate for reaching the 150 game milestone, and here's to many more.”

He has been a little quieter of late, but he probably needs a break after having to deal with some low quality Adelaide Crows posters trolling the Sydney board during AFL trade week (wasn’t me I swear). Ditto Ticky009.

Congratulations on the milestone mate, and hopefully we deliver a ten goal win against the Warriors to celebrate the occasion.
YES
YnA3kEo.png

fDLTgFo.gif

FootyGuy13 - 50 Sweet FA Games

'Prats, bow down and pay your respects to one of the league's pre-eminent statisticians and amateur historians, and the man singlehandedly responsible for bringing almost all of our returned Warriors these past seasons out of the wilderness, FootyGuy13!!!

Having joined the club off the back of an impressive eAFL campaign as co-coach of the Demons outfit, FootyGuy13 has stamped himself as someone with a passion and talent for crunching the numbers and delivering some key and unique insights into the sport of qooty.

A Eurovision and Rebecca Black enthusiast, but we won't hold that against him.

He fittingly racks up his 50th game this week during Heritage Round, in a must win clash, but we won't hold that against him either.

FootyGuy13
Career Stats

View attachment 1274299
NaturalDisaster Tonga Bob harry000 The Half Back The Notorious DAV zackah FootyGuy13 RelaxMax Dinsdale Freofalcon Raveneyes Smoooothy TubbsFarquhar Volbeat Stronzo DockerDen5215 toxic Lord_Flashheart Frankston Rover Snuffaluphagus Mofra Moo Piggy Smalls BEEG ChappyUK BeinPurplenGreen

Get around him.

#FootyGuy50
NO

Who gets the curse now? Surely the bigger number?

As long as you didn't nominate $ubiaco

I'm a bit of a WAFL tart liking just about every team for different reasons:

East Freo due to the "port" and the Ken Judge link between the two clubs
East Perth as I lived there for 15 years
Claremont my local side
West Perth because of the mining hub
Swan Districts the black and white
Even Haydn Bunton isn't enough to like Subiaco though

Claremont my local side
Nice! South Freo is more closely related to the port than East Freo though. Plus Port Adelaide have had a few Souths players in their time.

Claremont my local side
There is no good reason at all to like East Perth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice! South Freo is more closely related to the port than East Freo though. Plus Port Adelaide have had a few Souths players in their time.

stephen michael and rioli are more than enough reason to love the dogs

plus my dog is a ferocious bulldog!

1636077240482.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Warriors v. Swamprats [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Coney Island-Sin City at Van Cortlandt Park, VCP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back