Official Match Thread S32 Round 6: Coney Island Warriors vs Gumbies FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

As good a time as any for a new piece...

When you find yourself in a situation that has the potential for unwanted rectal emissions (such as marathons, trips to Vietnam, foopy finals, street food intake, anything Harry Pooter related, or being on an inter-city train in India where the 'toilet' is a hole in the carriage floor), use Imodium as a preemptive strike on your bowels. Sure you won't sh*t for a week but you're not going to have a Code Brown at an inopportune moment. Please subscribe for more informative medical information* such as this.

*[DISCLAIMER: for actual medical advice see an actual doctor not some flog shitposting in a match thread]

This seems legit, I would like to pay for a yearly subscription to this medical service and/or hotline. Discusses all the hot topics so far.
shut-up-take-my-money.gif

Nope. Tragic ending. I saw the end of the movie and I didn't get any.
Sounds like the North Atlantic wasn't the only cold thing in this story.

1630546877515.png

Will anyone really miss NT besides dav?
I loved Darwin so much I could be their ambassador.

Ripping place.

At least in dry season. I imagine it may be a little less amazing in the wet season.

Will anyone really miss NT besides dav?
Wow. We have such monumental cultural institutions as the Beer Can Regatta and Wildfire Night Cracker Night.

Ripping place.

At least in dry season. I imagine it may be a little less amazing in the wet season.
We have just started the build up. Disgusting monsoon style humidity without any of the relieving rain.

Ripping place.

We have just started the build up. Disgusting monsoon style humidity without any of the relieving rain.

I only experienced a fraction of what kind of humidity NT gets when I lived in Brisbane. It was horrible.

I only experienced a fraction of what kind of humidity NT gets when I lived in Brisbane. It was horrible.
It was genuinely disgusting yesterday. Felt like I needed to take a shower every couple of hours. Had the aircon on for about half the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was genuinely disgusting yesterday. Felt like I needed to take a shower every couple of hours. Had the aircon on for about half the day.
Sounds like living in Mumbai, only not as many people and definitely not as smelly.

I don't remember Tasmania being that big... I do remember them being upside-down though

It's all to scale is how the Tasmanian Qootiers would like to think it.

Wont a shower only make it worse? Like you'd need to lock yourself in a freezer somewhere

It's all to scale is how the Tasmanian Qootiers would like to think it.

Wont a shower only make it worse? Like you'd need to lock yourself in a freezer somewhere
You have to make sure to dry yourself thoroughly and completely.

Ripping place.

Sorry for the intrusion everyone, Goose mate, we have a problem. I think I'm in love with the toothpaste masher. Is it Stockholm syndrome?

Sorry for the intrusion everyone, Goose mate, we have a problem. I think I'm in love with the toothpaste masher. Is it Stockholm syndrome?
Whatever you do, do not make her a beneficiary on your life insurance, I've listened to enough true crime podcasts to know how that ends.

look not all psychopaths become serial killers, psychopaths are also well suited to politics, upper management and some times HR.

So she won't definitely murder you in your sleep.

Plus side, love is nice, everyone deserves some happiness, even if it is short lived before you become a segment on crime investigation

Whatever you do, do not make her a beneficiary on your life insurance, I've listened to enough true crime podcasts to know how that ends.

look not all psychopaths become serial killers, psychopaths are also well suited to politics, upper management and some times HR.

So she won't definitely murder you in your sleep.

Plus side, love is nice, everyone deserves some happiness, even if it is short lived before you become a segment on crime investigation
Simple yes or no would suffice at this point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32 Round 6: Coney Island Warriors vs Gumbies FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back