Official Match Thread S33 Round 7 - Baghdad Bombers vs Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison (SFA Pride Game)

Remove this Banner Ad

So who the fu** are we playing this week anyway?
Old West Reaction GIF by GritTV

Chipmunk as the biggest bookmaker and therefore the wealthiest person in Sweet FA I wonder whether you are keen to invest in an all singing, all dancing Blockbuster.

The Blockbuster - MeatShields the Musical: Pucker up to Putin - stars a number of well known Bombers desperate to restore their musicologist credentials.

If you are interested let me know asap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminds me of this amazing book in my collection.

61Yx7c5PXrL.jpg
No one should be bored this week!
Idk, I am seeing PLENTY of whiney, little bitches
Yeah we've all seen the links Millky95 sends.
You almost of an erection meme in the official team thread 1 time...
So who the fu** are we playing this week anyway?
Ourselves. The Bears biggest opposition is always our mindset

Chipmunk as the biggest bookmaker and therefore the wealthiest person in Sweet FA I wonder whether you are keen to invest in an all singing, all dancing Blockbuster.

The Blockbuster - MeatShields the Musical: Pucker up to Putin - stars a number of well known Bombers desperate to restore their musicologist credentials.

I invested in Bombers: the musical; but it didn’t sell well. No thanks.

You've been carrying on about this all day..No campaigner cares get it through your thick head!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S33 Round 7 - Baghdad Bombers vs Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison (SFA Pride Game)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back