Rules S33 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The word superfluent is used at one stage in the rules. It is a neat word that also could be applied to much of the preceding discussion.

It also can be misinterpreted, or misused in tortured puns. (I am showing my usual restraint.)

Fluency in English, or in this case it's absence, has emerged as a problem for the Committee and the Admin.

It seems a miscarriage of justice may have occurred because of literacy problems. This is not without irony, given one of the penalised individuals struggles with English as a First Language. Still it is to be hoped justice prevails.

The lessons are clear. "Grunt" is not a language. Clear and concise English should be used by the Admin and Committee.

The good news is Ned_Flanders Tigerturbulance and the fine folk at the Ophidians OB run basic literacy programs. A place has been reserved for NaturalDisaster

I actually just copied Ant Bear ‘s OP.

And here I was thinking you re-typed the whole thing.

I feel so foolish.

Apparently Elton Johns Wig is to tutor ND. One method will be for ND to type the Rules out 30 times. This is a basic start. It is hoped his English improves along with his knowledge and understanding of the words and the totality of the Rules.

Verdict of RE-Vote

All committee members have voted to either dismiss or uphold the High Impact Charge on the Bombers. If upheld, the HI charge would remain, if dismissed, the charge would be downgraded to a Medium Impact.

The Bombers challenge has been successful with 6 committee members voting to dismiss the High Impact charge. Thus, their charge for incorrect Squad Submission will be downgraded to Medium Impact. Captains BLUEALLTHRU and Metalcrusher will still miss a week, but the Bombers will no longer receive a -2 point penalty.

gavel-case-dismissed.gif

Verdict of RE-Vote

All committee members have voted to either dismiss or uphold the High Impact Charge on the Bombers. If upheld, the HI charge would remain, if dismissed, the charge would be downgraded to a Medium Impact.

The Bombers challenge has been successful with 6 committee members voting to dismiss the High Impact charge. Thus, their charge for incorrect Squad Submission will be downgraded to Medium Impact. Captains BLUEALLTHRU and Metalcrusher will still miss a week, but the Bombers will no longer receive a -2 point penalty.

gavel-case-dismissed.gif

A better result.

Now, one must ask the question as to whether the rules are amended to reflect whether incorrect Ins/Outs in the Squad Submission constitute either High or Medium Impact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Verdict of RE-Vote

gavel-case-dismissed.gif

Did all the committee members understand what they were doing this time, or should I await the final feature in this trilogy?

Did all the committee members understand what they were doing this time, or should I await the final feature in this trilogy?

There will be a media piece to follow ...

Verdict of RE-Vote

gavel-case-dismissed.gif
Cowardice

Verdict of RE-Vote

gavel-case-dismissed.gif
I am ashamed. I honestly did not put this much credence in the Committee to bring about this change, and I was wrong. Well done all on a poor process, processed well, and followed to a conclusion that I truly believe is the correct one!

COPYRIGHT campaigner!!!!
ahaha i didnt even notice it was your avatar until you said this LOL. i literally just had that quote come to me thinking it was appropriate

ahaha i didnt even notice it was your avatar until you said this LOL. i literally just had that quote come to me thinking it was appropriate

I keep mine off centred because it triggers Tonga Bob

I am ashamed. I honestly did not put this much credence in the Committee to bring about this change, and I was wrong. Well done all on a poor process, processed well, and followed to a conclusion that I truly believe is the correct one!
If it makes you feel any better the committee has effectively tripped arse over head into the right outcome helped along the way by the admin

Remove this Banner Ad

Rules S33 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back