Rules S33 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

There should be more ridiculously specific and seemingly arbitrary rules.

It's honestly the core of this league.
Headless,

We've seen your suggestion for the future of the league and share a similar vision, we're pleased you reached out and conversed with us about it,

Regards,
PMBangers for Admin Team

Headless,

We've seen your suggestion for the future of the league and share a similar vision, we're pleased you reached out and conversed with us about it,

Regards,
PMBangers for Admin Team
Your liberal use of commas - ‘overuse’ some might call it - bothers me.

sante can you please come and save the league again?

Your liberal use of commas - ‘overuse’ some might call it - bothers me.

sante can you please come and save the league again?
Currently thinking of that use of commas Mang, and I have to say I disagree, largely because, and you may not like this, it just makes me feel as if people are interpreting my posts as if I'm really smug, which I am of course, and that accuracy is crucial to me

Bad rule, but it had to be enforced

Committee, get off your arses and change the ****ing rule

And bombers, stop being weak crybaby emos, grow a ****ing backbone, and make the change happen. If you channelled as much energy into improving the league as you do into being sad little wah wah wah victims, the place would be 1000% better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad rule, but it had to be enforced

Committee, get off your arses and change the ******* rule

And bombers, stop being weak crybaby emos, grow a ******* backbone, and make the change happen. If you channelled as much energy into improving the league as you do into being sad little wah wah wah victims, the place would be 1000% better

Didn't you defect to the OOB instead of "improving" the Furies?? Weren't you a rep for years?!?!?!?

Glass houses Ned you muppet ;)

Didn't you defect to the OOB instead of "improving" the Furies?? Weren't you a rep for years?!?!?!?

I did my rebuild of the furies, the next evolution is happening now

They signed me and added pickett to the leadership group, how much more improvement is even possible really.

They signed me and added pickett to the leadership group, how much more improvement is even possible really.

It's a successful move, the last time a team made a little boy part of the LG they won back to back premierships.

Are you Ned_Flanders spokesperson mate? Or are you just a ****wit and cannot read?

Team votes to not change rules in the committee.

Team melts down when the rules apply to them.

As someone who captained a team for 3 seasons without ever attracting a penalty, it's a shame to see the standard is so low these days.

Team votes to not change rules in the committee.

Team melts down when the rules apply to them.

As someone who captained a team for 3 seasons without ever attracting a penalty, it's a shame to see the standard is so low these days.

The benchmark speaks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rules S33 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back