Rules S33 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This is an eligible team and can play for premiership points, but is also a potential BTGID vulnerability for that same team, which would then need to be the subject of meritorious investigation.
What would be the minimum amount of players required to make a post to avoid such an investigation

East Side Phoenix only had 10 players make a post / turned up for their last match

Since some are calling for the Bombers to be docked further points and the East Side didn't turn up against the Dragons should we just call it even and allow both teams to finish in the top.4

I was of the opinion the Sweet FA was a place to come and escape the stress and seriousness normal life brings. It appears I was wrong!

For once, I agree with you BAT.

The Sweet FA should be a fun place to escape from the stress of the real world. Not a place for some to use the same insults some hear in the real world on here passed off as witty “banter”.

The point of the rule is clear or we should be interpreting as it is written?
Exactly my point. I reckon the wording is horrible. Even though you and I can both see what it means, it's rife for someone to pick at it. I think it needs rewriting.

If team X has 20 active posters listed in the team sheet and only 14 post (can be 1 post) is that classified as not turning up as well, therefore even if team X win shouldn't that be a forfeit if all don't post by the conclusion of the match sim posting ??

Should there be a minimum amount of players make a post in a match thread, if there isn't shouldn't it be 20 (or at least 18)
Last week had the least match thread posts and posters since S28. More than half the teams had 12 or less posters. We'd be ****ed if that were the rule.

What would be the minimum amount of players required to make a post to avoid such an investigation

East Side Phoenix only had 10 players make a post / turned up for their last match

Since some are calling for the Bombers to be docked further points and the East Side didn't turn up against the Dragons should we just call it even and allow both teams to finish in the top.4
That's why I said it's meritorious. Each incident of such a thing (each BTGID charge) should really be treated on its own merits.
Can't really make a hard & fast rule on it because there's a chance that a pandemic might break out and everyone simply has more important rl stuff to do that week.

Last week had the least match thread posts and posters since S28. More than half the teams had 12 or less posters. We'd be ducked if that were the rule.
Happy to help any of those 12 and under posting teams out this week if able, are you still Admin ??

Last week had the least match thread posts and posters since S28. More than half the teams had 12 or less posters. We'd be ducked if that were the rule.
Another tilt at the Admin job for the day and you can enforce the rule.

The Baghdad Bombers welcome your support in this matter and eagerly look forward to seeing the adjusted ladder.

Happy to help any of those 12 and under posting teams out this week if able, are you still Admin ??

Do you regret leaving the Demons so early in the season?

Do you regret leaving the Demons so early in the season?
I certainly do, their quality posts have more than halved since it happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at all it was to assist them in their S34 planning it also helped to miss the second match against the Wonders

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

Stick up for your your dumb captain mate, if he hadn't tried to be a smartarse nothing would of happened. Yeah our bloke made a mistake and was punished and then left and your captain was made a hero, a Bomber does the same thing what happens?
SgpSaVNdtcHQI.gif

People are demoralised by the preferential treatment shown Baghdad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rules S33 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back